• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Meat Katie

LaFrezney

TRIBE Member
I love Meat Katie's style.... I know that he was supposed to play in T.O. may 3rd..... i dont know if it's happening now? ..... he had a release on bedrock about a month or two ago..... switching between breaks and breakbeathouse.... my sound.....my fav producer right now...... MEAT KATIE.....has anyone heard of ellite force? if you book Mark/meat katie they will come for free.... or so i have been told by Marks manager..... if Mark don't come may 3rd..... he don't have an opening until december..... that would suck......

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

anx

TRIBE Member
3 years ago he played out here in calgary
i liked his set, too bad i was not into breaks all that much back then...
got a track by him on converse with a darren emerson techno remix on the flip...actually i have a few mixes of his that have techno remixes on the other side...i would love to see him again someday

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
whaaa?

if you book meat katie you get elite force FOR FREE!?!?!?

JESUS!

that's amazing! sHack is one of the best (and most prolific) breaks producers EVER. anyone remember lunatic calm or fused and bruised, both his doing...

damn...

you should give me their agent's email addy, i'd do a meat katie/elite force show and plug that deal, it's totally wicked!

allsides

TRIBE Member
He was actually down in Hamilton last summer, Klaus is a very nice guy and a great DJ, I was not aware of getting Shack with him for free at all.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
I doubt that's the case. Shack is too good on his own for the need to "just throw him in for free" He's an excellent DJ & producer in his own right, so it's not like he needs exposure or no one knows who he is.

p.s. Lunatic Calm was dope. Big Up City of Angels! :D ;)

D-Monic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by allsides
He was actually down in Hamilton last summer, Klaus is a very nice guy and a great DJ, I was not aware of getting Shack with him for free at all.

Klaus = 2Sinners
Mark = Meat Katie

:p