• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Me and 7 other idiots will be on one of these for 4 nights...

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I did it a few summers with family when I was really young.

It ruled. I think it would even more fun now.

Wicked idea. It's like all the goodness of camping, the convenience of a cottage, the isolation of a private party and mobility of an rv!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scott

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
one of you will most likely drown.
That's a given.

The best part is for $25 a day, if we crash it...or get drunk and decide to sink it, the most we have to pay is $1,000 for the deductible. A grand between 8 people? It's a possibility.

Caz

TRIBE Member
been on these tons as a kid, they are hella fun. Oddly, lots of people have drown on them. Probably the combo of booze debauchery and well, the whole water thing.

all kidding aside, be careful. Have fun! :)

Funzo

TRIBE Member
We did that two summer ago. Only we got lost and ended sailing 'round the horn and returning with the finest silks, and spice of the likes yee never seen.

You're gonna have a wicked time! Don't get shanghaied, you'll never forgive yourself.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Forget possible.

Sinking that thing at the end of the trip is how you gotta do it.

Captain going down with the shit is optional.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scott

TRIBE Member
Some of the people that are coming have cottages along the way so we'll be cottage hopping as well.

But ya....there's a good chance someone will be murdered at the hands of someone else.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
scott said:
Anybody ever done it before??
we did it a couple times a few years back. went through 'buoy oh buoy' and 'three buoys'.

it was hella fun in a stupid kid drunken fishing and hitting on chicks kinda way.

scott

TRIBE Member
"it was hella fun in a stupid kid drunken fishing and hitting on chicks kinda way."

that's kinda what we're aiming for.

in total after taxes and insurance and all that it came to $1,840. not that bad cuz it's split between the 8 of us.

again, we talk a lot about doing these types of things but they never happen due to sheer laziness but now that this has come to fruition....i'm fucking pumped!