• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

McGuinty keep stepping in it - The Return Of Photo Radar

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
Hey! what can i say... I'm a new age hippy. I eat dirt and twigs for breakfast. I'm so wholesome and at one with the planet, it hurts.

LIAR!

:D

I saw you driving an evil car to a destination near my residence within the last year!

You should have taken the bus!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Who says a hippy can't drive a BMW?

Oh wait.... shit.

I'm a yuppy, my bad.

and i eat Vector for breakfast

and when i said i was wholesome and one with the earth, i meant, i recycle only beer bottles.

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
OTIS you really are a clueless nimrod, but like your dick riding buddy over there (atp) said to me, it's ok to be yourself, IT REALLY IS!

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj frigid
OTIS you really are a clueless nimrod, but like your dick riding buddy over there (atp) said to me, it's ok to be yourself, IT REALLY IS!

Evidence for the development of social intelligence in primates suggests that until the appearance of more recent hominoids, social intelligence was only a rudimentary form of personal intelligence, focused on behavioral information about others but not on examination of minds of either self or others. For instance, Cheney and Seyfarth (1990) demonstrated that vervets are able to acquire sophisticated social knowledge and to make use of limited abstract concepts, yet they do not show evidence of perceiving the mental states of others or of examining their own mental states.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member

Wow, and brave too!

Keep on barking little doggy.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Yay, another torontoraves retard.

Maybe the lack of half page long sigs & flashing avatars will eventually make you bored.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Re: awwww

the poor babies have run out of good comments to attack me with.

pity.

Why would we be required to do so? ...there is a scant amount of material to work with in the first place.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Oh gawd, they think we support Toronto Raves. That made my day.

Here's sig for ya.

eat%20a%20queer%20fetus%20for%20jesus%20b+w.jpg