• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

McGuinty keep stepping in it - The Return Of Photo Radar

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
I see you crying right there you silly little bitch.

Howsabout if I don't like polution from cars in my city.... I vote for politicians that make it a bigger, more expensive hassle for people to drive? Then I'll poke fun at and goad car ownders until they explode into froathing tirade of righteous indignation in defense of their sacred car?

That sound like a decent plan to you, sparky?

Listen to yourself!

in YOUR city?

goad car owners?

HA!

You are a joke!

Do you realize how much revenue for "your" city is generated by automobiles?

Do you think a politician that shares your silly views will ever get elected?

No

Thank god for that.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
Some people like to do things for themselves and not depend on other people for things.

right, cause family members should never, ever have to depend on one another. WORST REASON EVER.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
right, cause family members should never, ever have to depend on one another. WORST REASON EVER.

Jeez, why don't you and this 416 reject start your own political party? Your platform will be banning cars and mooching off your family until the end of your life.

I think you would get a few votes!

i don't think you would get the 905 vote though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
I see you crying right there you silly little bitch.

Howsabout if I don't like polution from cars in my city.... I vote for politicians that make it a bigger, more expensive hassle for people to drive? Then I'll poke fun at and goad car ownders until they explode into froathing tirade of righteous indignation in defense of their sacred car?

That sound like a decent plan to you, sparky?
You are a thick headed idiot.
I could care less what you think. You stay in your tiny box of a house and keep thinking about you and the people 900 people that live withen 500m of you. I will continue to drive up and down your smog filled streets and you can suck up my fumes as i drive by laughing (note Laughing as well as being annoyed at twits like you is not crying you seem not not understand what that emotion intails. Which doesnt surprise me you apper to not understand much at all).

TRIBE Member
Do you think a politician that shares your silly views will ever get elected?

So the mayor of this city didn't state during the election campaign that if he couldn't get proper transit funding he'd have to look at toll roads as an option?

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
You are a thick headed idiot.
I could care less what you think. You stay in your tiny box of a house and keep thinking about you and the people 900 people that live withen 500m of you. I will continue to drive up and down your smog filled streets and you can suck up my fumes as i drive by laughing (note Laughing as well as being annoyed at twits like you is not crying you seem not not understand what that emotion intails. Which doesnt surprise me you apper to not understand much at all).

Im in the blue SHO

Wanna race? Right by 416's apartment!

That will pollute his 'hood up real nice won't it?

Just smelllll the emissions!

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
If were in your parents place I would have smotherd you in your sleep a LONG time ago.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
So the mayor of this city didn't state during the election campaign that if he couldn't get proper transit funding he'd have to look at toll roads as an option?

So what, this is the first step to banning cars?

A bit of a leap don't you think?

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Im in the blue SHO

haha I love SHO! You'll smoke me in my Maxima, that'll help.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
Oh no... now they're gonna start with the homoerotic car talk.

Ahh they say jealousy is a bitch.

I think today I will drive my Jeep YJ instead of the SHO.

Why do you ask?

It has no emission equipment on it.

Yup, that's right, no catalytic converter! Right from the factory!

Die Birdies Die!

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
Oh no... now they're gonna start with the homoerotic car talk.

1. I have a house
2. It's on the Danforth, go ahead, have a race. har har.
Good I'll be there this weekend.
I'll be sure to avoide taking the bus to get there and i'll be driving up and down the slums of your Decrepit part of town blasting music and honking at j-walkers adding Noise pollution to the bill as well. It'll be tough to drown out the hot air from your head/ass though.

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
It'll be tough to drown out the hot air from your head/ass though.

How does that work?

You're going to make a lot of noise in and effort to decrease the temperature of the air comming from my head/ass?

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
How does that work?

You're going to make a lot of noise in and effort to decrease the temperature of the air comming from my head/ass?

I think he is talking about the "wooosh" sound

Sort of like the sound your mom's ass made when all those cocks were pulled out

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Im in the blue SHO

I'll be there for that race. Seeing that I live downtown and don't own a car, I will have to walk it. Cause public transit emits pollution. I use the ankle express everywhere I go. I'm actually in London right now because I concur with the thoughts of Janiecakes and 416. Everyone who owns a car should be killed. You will all be smited infidels.

RIDE THE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
OMG this thread is so hilarious.

Mother jokes? Gay jokes? Are you fucking kidding me?

Too much entertainment for one afternoon.

I love the threats to drive up and down the street. Oh no! I can feel the lung cancer creeping on already and the engine is only idling!!!

What ever will I do?