• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

McGuinty keep stepping in it - The Return Of Photo Radar

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
1) i'm also an adult, and not overbearing with my family. they'll still pick me up from the go station.

Oh no, you're not overbearing at all... it's always smooth sailing when Jane's around!
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Thats fucked. I'm not taking the bus to the city or Ajax or anywhere that involves me paying x2 since I'm a married couple or Transfering a dozen times. When the train starts again then fine i'll take that directly downtown cause thats where it'll go but if i have to transfer 2 or 3 different city fares screw that.
It's not convenient and your not convincing me that a bus spews any less garbage then my car.
 

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
hi i'm god - please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, quit your incessant bitching and whining. i'm not going to go find you proof that public transit is better for the environment, because any idiot with 1/8 of a brain knows that.

other than the incessantly irritating bitching and whining, you make a good point about convenience. it's difficult to get selfish humans who fail to think about the long term consequences of over-dependence on cars to do the environmentally responsible thing and take the transit, so all levels of government should be making it a hell of a lot more affordable, convenient and comprehensive.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
hi i'm god - please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, quit your incessant bitching and whining. i'm not going to go find you proof that public transit is better for the environment, because any idiot with 1/8 of a brain knows that.

other than the incessantly irritating bitching and whining, you make a good point about convenience. it's difficult to get selfish humans who fail to think about the long term consequences of over-dependence on cars to do the environmentally responsible thing and take the transit, so all levels of government should be making it a hell of a lot more affordable, convenient and comprehensive.
You know what, I wasnt bitching so take YOUR self-righteous pompous head, out of your ass. I was replying to someone else that thinks no one should drive, like that makes a lick of sense.
Your astounding use of google to point out that there is indeed a bus line up here is just peachy but realistically it doesn’t matter. Taking 3 buses and a couple of cabs (that have to idle for 10mins while I run to the bank to take all that paper money out to pay them with) is not going to make on iota of difference to the environment then hopping in my car and driving directly to my destination instead of all around the fucking town. Not only does it cost more and it’s very, very inconvenient and unreliable.
I hope that my car adds to the deterioration of Your health.
On a final note don’t bother replying to me you’ve been put on ignore, with your nose always in the air, your constant haughtiness, retarded Faaarts, and other equally annoying habits. I don’t care to wonder if I will ever come across anyone who is more of a bitch then you are; any time I see one of your inane posts.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
FIRST IGNORE LIST WOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hope that my car adds to the deterioration of Your health.

not that you can read this, but this is the only funny thing you have ever said in your illustrious career as the unamusing annoying guy on tribe.
 

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
and don't give me that bullshit that it's going to cost $50 to get to and from barrie to toronto using transit, that's the most outrageous thing you've ever said in your entire life toots!


The way he broke it down, $50 seems about right.



Here is an outcome to this situation.

You people continue to ride public transit.


And I along with others will contiune to drive.


Neither one of us is better than the other, just two different ways of getting around.
 

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
I disagree.

My wife, my dog and myself don't HAVE to drive. That's 0% the occupants of my house who MUST drive. I hardly think 0% makes up "most".

So what's up with that? How come we don't HAVE to drive and you do?



I'm sorry, I just don't understand this statement. The post you were replying to stated that most people need to drive to get where they need to be. You state that you do not drive, or need to. So, wouldn't that mean you do not make up this "most?"

Muchless, you're pretty much ragging on a guy that lives in Barrie. I don't think Barrie has the public transit system Toronto has, which is 416's location. Put in that situation, wouldn't you get a car? I know I would.
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
The way he broke it down, $50 seems about right.

You're an idiot.

It's 20 bucks RETURN from Barrie to dowtown. The TTC is 2.25 per trip and will take you anywhere in the city... there's no need for a cab.

That's 25 bucks.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MATH!

WOOT WOOT.
 

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
You're an idiot.

It's 20 bucks RETURN from Barrie to dowtown. The TTC is 2.25 per trip and will take you anywhere in the city... there's no need for a cab.

That's 25 bucks.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MATH!

WOOT WOOT.

The cab ride was for when you arrive in Barrie.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aerius Zension
Put in that situation, wouldn't you get a car? I know I would.

What do you mean "put in that situation".

Is this 1945? Are we suddenly living in Russia? Did the party boss tell him to move to Barrie?

I simply think he has a lifestyle choice problem and is crying because he's gonna be a bit more out of pocket as a result.
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
Neither one of us is better than the other, just two different ways of getting around.

That's not true at all. I'm much better then you.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
You're an idiot.

It's 20 bucks RETURN from Barrie to dowtown. The TTC is 2.25 per trip and will take you anywhere in the city... there's no need for a cab.

That's 25 bucks.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MATH!

WOOT WOOT.


Oh right fucktard, what do you do when you get to the Barrie Bus Terminal and Aunt Florrence lives on Cundles street?

Walk?
 

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
unless aunt florence is a paraplegic or 80 years old or doesn't have a car (which is doubtful since according to you people everyone who lives outside toronto ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES a car), she can get off her ass and pick up her nephew.
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
If I wanted to hear from you I would rattle my zipper you little bitch

I'm curious, how many times did you have to repeat grade 8 before that joke became funny?
 

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Some people like to do things for themselves and not depend on other people for things.


Have you been to Barrie before?
Do you know how stretched out it is?


Nobody is walking from one end to the other.

Im not arguing about this anymore, no point whatsoever.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
What do you mean "put in that situation".

Is this 1945? Are we suddenly living in Russia? Did the party boss tell him to move to Barrie?

I simply think he has a lifestyle choice problem and is crying because he's gonna be a bit more out of pocket as a result.
Where the Fuck to you see me crying? I'm more angry at you close minded idoits that think everyone should live on top of your head in a 5 block radius. You people have the least to complain about if you dont like pollution cars and such emit the get the fuck outta downtown, and move somewhere where you dont have to put up with it. Untill then stop telling other people what you think, is wrong.
I lived in the city and love it I never used my car ever, TTC was very useful, stop taking it for granted and realize things arnt so cut and dry for the rest of the people that choose not to live like you.
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Where the Fuck to you see me crying? I'm more angry at you close minded idoits that think everyone should live on top of your head in a 5 block radius. You people have the least to complain about if you dont like pollution cars and such emit the get the fuck outta downtown, and move somewhere where you dont have to put up with it. Untill then stop telling other people what you think, is wrong.
I lived in the city and love it I never used my car ever, TTC was very useful, stop taking it for granted and realize things arnt so cut and dry for the rest of the people that choose not to live like you.

I see you crying right there you silly little bitch.

Howsabout if I don't like polution from cars in my city.... I vote for politicians that make it a bigger, more expensive hassle for people to drive? Then I'll poke fun at and goad car ownders until they explode into froathing tirade of righteous indignation in defense of their sacred car?

That sound like a decent plan to you, sparky?
 
Last edited:

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
No, actually that was your mom at Crossover's that was the real crowd pleaser if you must know.

Now go catch the subway!

Mom jokes pretty big up in that scene as well, eh?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top