• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mauro "Harder than Hell" Picotto!!!

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
OH... MY... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Mauro in town???

Where, when... I am sooo there!

system - oct.4

i have to go so i can make sure my friend doesn't hyperventilate and die upon seeing mauro.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Special K

TRIBE Member
how long will Mauro be playing for?!

Someone told me that hes on from 1am until closing?!?!

And in the email it says a 4 hour set?!

So whats the REAL DEAL with set-times for that night?!

HC_P

TRIBE Member
I got the same e-mail that says that Mauro's only playing a 4hr set.

If he is going to play something like 1am-close, then that would be MASSIVE :eek: Just like is 6hr sets @ Gatecrasher.

Albert.

markscaife

TRIBE Member
We try not to get to specific with set times and details. He'll play as long as he feels, whether its 4 hours or 10. We just go with the flow with our guest Dj's.

OasisAwaits

TRIBE Member
Id think that because its such a journey for Mauro and the fact that he usually never gets time to tour NA that we should see some marathon sets from the Lizard Man himself.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by markscaife
We try not to get to specific with set times and details. He'll play as long as he feels, whether its 4 hours or 10. We just go with the flow with our guest Dj's.

obviously not 10 hours.

remember, this is toronto, not montreal. :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Can't wait. I shall be there...and I'll need it some assault after the pussy dutch trance at Guv the night before.

jah

TRIBE Member
my buddy e-mailed System and was told that those with tickets do not have to wait in line for this event... the reply also stated that only a certain amount of tickets will be sold.

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jah
my buddy e-mailed System and was told that those with tickets do not have to wait in line for this event...

Hopefully this is true because there will no doubtly be a massive line... also because I have a ticket as well :D I predict that the guest-list line will be larger than the regular line :eek:

Albert

jah

TRIBE Member
He was actually told those with tickets walk up to the chain and go straight in! They are only going to sell to capacity ie. 1000 person capacity - 500 advance tickets = 500 avail at the door!

We'll see if it's true!