• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

matthew dear set for download

laser_racer

TRIBE Member
M.Dear

nice one nesta

i posted in the house room, in the M.Dear thread there about any info on his tour schedule. No one answered. I don't know why that thread was in the house forum in the first place.
I just want to know if he's going to be heading west anytime at all, to Seattle or San Fran even.
I think he would fit in nicely into Lotus on Saturday night, although i'm not sure if people here know who the hell he is... but honestly, it's about fucking time we have more than the progressive jocks hitting this town.

So if anyone knows where i can see his tour schedule then please let me know. Maybe even a direct contact would do me. I've already tried the Spectral Site.

and if Vernon sees this then get this man into your night, Vancouver needs this kind of education...fast.

paul v

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ian

TRIBE Member
Okay am I crazy or is this actually a DJ set? I know Matthew is a DJ in Detroit. . . I'm most of the way through set one and I recognize almost every single track but I didn't think they were *all* him (although I think I've heard a few by him as well).

Whoops, just read the original board and it is *most def* a DJ set. My bad.

The boy can spin (Mr. Caulfield said that actually when he went down to play for him a few weeks back), might have to ask him down to throw down some wax in TO now that we've heard him live!

-ian g.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
Okay am I crazy or is this actually a DJ set? I know Matthew is a DJ in Detroit. . . I'm most of the way through set one and I recognize almost every single track but I didn't think they were *all* him (although I think I've heard a few by him as well).

Whoops, just read the original board and it is *most def* a DJ set. My bad.

The boy can spin (Mr. Caulfield said that actually when he went down to play for him a few weeks back), might have to ask him down to throw down some wax in TO now that we've heard him live!

-ian g.
GO BOOK BOOK...WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE IAN...BOOK HIM! :D

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian

-ian g.
Bout time someone thought of bringing him up. He rocks it everytime!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
caught him in the basement of the Shelter on the Saturday night of the Movement weekend last year (the infamous Speedy J party...)

he plays my kinda techna!

ian, bring him back for a dj set

(his live pa is kinda 'plain' IMO...)

destro

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by isoprax
it's on the second page gimp ;)
Ah I see. Downloading now.

There was some slightly negative comment about the mixing on that board, I can only imagine it is directed towards part III as Part I & II were mixed quite well in my opinion.

ian "gimp" g.

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez
caught him in the basement of the Shelter on the Saturday night of the Movement weekend last year (the infamous Speedy J party...)

he plays my kinda techna!

ian, bring him back for a dj set

(his live pa is kinda 'plain' IMO...)

destro
Hey! I was there too!

Eventually, we decided to venture up to be crushed by the mass of people to see Speedy J.

p.s. did you come to windsor to see richie play on halloween too (or was that someone else?)

ian

TRIBE Member
What is the track at 5:00 minutes in to the first part with the growling German accented vocals?

Anyone track ID this for me?

-ian g.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

blipblurpbleep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
What is the track at 5:00 minutes in to the first part with the growling German accented vocals?

Anyone track ID this for me?

-ian g.
in part one...the track playing at the 5:00 min mark with the male vocal is:

narcotic syntax (james dean brown & markus nikolai) - muff diver

it can be found on perlon (superlongevity 2) ;)

beta tester

TRIBE Member
Re: M.Dear

Originally posted by laser_racer

So if anyone knows where i can see his tour schedule then please let me know. Maybe even a direct contact would do me. I've already tried the Spectral Site.
Go to http://www.ghostly.com . Matt's tour schedule will be listed in the calender on the right side.

I haven't heard anything about him playing Toronto in the near future, but I'll ask the next time I see him.

You can also email Sam Valenti (label owner, email address is on the site) and ask if there are any Toronto stops in the future.

laser_racer

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: M.Dear

Originally posted by beta tester
Go to http://www.ghostly.com . Matt's tour schedule will be listed in the calender on the right side.

I haven't heard anything about him playing Toronto in the near future, but I'll ask the next time I see him.

You can also email Sam Valenti (label owner, email address is on the site) and ask if there are any Toronto stops in the future.
thank you. emailing sam seemed to do the trick. I'm actually in vancouver and was looking for west coast dates. Apparently they are being scheduled right now.