• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Matt Coleridge n' company at Element

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
I've never been to Elements before and I'm definately looking forward to it. I've never heard any of the DJs for this night so what should I expect from each of them?

matt

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
You should expect some madness. Matt spins really good prog, tech-house stuff. Evan spins prog and house as well. I haven't heard B. Weiser before so I can't say.

In general just expect good times and lots of good people.

smack

TRIBE Member
Someone better keep me away from the turntables while Matt is on. Wouldn't want any "accidents" ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smack
Someone better keep me away from the turntables while Matt is on. Wouldn't want any "accidents" ;)

I think "someone" is planning a sneak attack!

ahem.... Steve Mack!

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
Looking VERY forward to tonight. B.Weiser is opening and will bring something very fun to the night. He has been playing regularly in Quebec for many years under different names and in different styles.

Tonight he will be dropping the house that he is playing regularly in Montreal and across Quebec. A vast departure from the sound he is normally known for.....come early and check it!