• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Massive Gigantic Compendium of New Years Roll Calls Thread

Brasco

TRIBE Member
zone details for nye?

When does it open and when does it close?
Do you have to buy a ticket in advance to be assured a place inside or is it still possible to just show up in the morning?

any other details on the night/Day would be of great assistance

D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mcbee

TRIBE Member
anyone? anyone?

fleaflo?

i'm curious too. as i'm thinking of drinking it up at a house party on nye, and then heading home to sleep and then to the zone on new years day in the afternoon.

:)sarah

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
fuck 35 bucks is a bit high,
maybe they give you a pill and a cap of G for that;)

Well worth it though, Im sure I will avoid new years and just go here instead cause thats where the real parties at!:)

Go team Comfort Zone :cool:

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
the ad says it opens at 3 a.m.! Last year it opened at 7 didn't it?
wonder if the advance tix will help avoid the crazy line-up and waiting time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am... but that's before CZ. I really didn't plan on going to CZ at 3am... maybe during the day, Jan 1st or so.

There is NO way I am missing my fav dj, Miss Honey. :)

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
I was thinking of showing up around 10 or 11 am... hmmm.... well, if I totally stay in and don't pay cover anywhere on new years eve I suppose I could still afford this...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
I was thinking of showing up around 10 or 11 am... hmmm.... well, if I totally stay in and don't pay cover anywhere on new years eve I suppose I could still afford this...
That's what I was thinking...
Maybe a little flashing will do...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
if that is legitimate ad then that totally sucks.

$35.00 to go the scumfort zone?

OOookay.. I am so there! $35.00 to hang out at this place.

give me a break.

I am so dissapointed.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I love Comfort Zone.

I love Hullaballoo.

$35 is pricy.

But, when 7:am rolls around Jan.1, and the 'I don't feel like going home" feeling comes around, hehehe, we'll see...

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by KillaLadY
That's what I was thinking...
Maybe a little flashing will do...
good call. when we're at the door we'll pull up our shirts and by then we'll have been standing in line in teh cold for so long our nips will be hard and sharp as diamonds and we'll cut the fuckers eyes out and then they can't see us run in the club without paying.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
good call. when we're at the door we'll pull up our shirts and by then we'll have been standing in line in teh cold for so long our nips will be hard and sharp as diamonds and we'll cut the fuckers eyes out and then they can't see us run in the club without paying.
If you are up for it, I am down 110% :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
I am... but that's before CZ. I really didn't plan on going to CZ at 3am... maybe during the day, Jan 1st or so.

There is NO way I am missing my fav dj, Miss Honey. :)
I think Boa would be awesome, but 60 bucks to get in...ouch.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders