1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

massive explosion at fertilizer plant near Waco Texas

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ndrwrld, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

I have no idea, but I bet you do and could have just posted as much!

2. maphi

maphi TRIBE Member

So the only evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that OBL is responsible for 9/11 is found in that one book? Interesting.

When a "conspiracy theorist" posts articles, videos and whatnot from multiple sources, the demand for evidence from armchair skeptics is very high.

However, when a very simple positive claim from one of those skeptics is challenged (ie please show me the evidence that OBL is responsible), none can be produced. It's a pretty simple request, really.

Praktik, I will read that book. Just swing by sometime and lend it to me, and I'll lend you a few. In the meantime, please show me something to go on here. I'm beginning to think you can't actually find anything to back up your claim!

3. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Strawman. You have stated an argument no one made in simple/easily refutable terms rather than engaging honestly with the substance of the post. Nowhere did I say it offered the "only" evidence. I offered it as a one-stop-shop for a lot of the basic information out there assembled in one place, plus he's the only guy who spent 5 years interviewing jihadis and their friends and relatives in the middle east, so he has a few things other sources don't.

It has weaknesses - as every source will somewhere - but its a great place to start in terms of learning the story of AQ and OBL.

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

from what i see, 1.

5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I don't own the book. Just borrowed it from the library.

I did - I offered a brief chronology of OBL and some of the points in favour of seeing AQ and OBL as behind 9/11. These included the fatwa of the mid 90s which you didn't address, the history of attacks against US interests by OBL-guided incarnations of AQ which you dismissed out of hand, and the video and audio recordings of OBL accepting responsibility which you have yet to substantiate with any clear evidence of their fakery/disputed origin. Furthermore I offered a source you could check out for yourself which you have now said you will read someday.

Where I stand? You have yet to deal with the fatwa or this history of OBL's antagonism to the US, you have yet to provide any evidence the recorded admissions of responsibility are faked and you have yet to offer a source in return that you think is worth my time verifying which captures your side of the story in a way you agree with.

So its your move.

6. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

7. junglisthead

junglisthead TRIBE Member

since we are talking about books

if anyone wants to gain any real intense knowledge

peter lance triple cross

[​IMG]

Peter Lance: TRIPLE CROSS: Nat Geo Channel's Whitewash of the Ali Mohamed Story

its about a double spy who had strong ties with al qaeda and yet noone ever talks about it... neither the conspiracy heads or the non subjectives

8. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

9. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Woah that's a new one! Is that scientology-speak??

Are you a Suppressive Person??

10. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I pulled those from here - way too much to post entirely but there are a multitude of confirming signals for AQ being responsible for 9/11 here:

Responsibility - 911myths

Maphi no need to go through this and refute everything here - but this is more for lurkers who want a nice collection of sources and quotes showing the connection

11. junglisthead

the blind sheik
    Ramzi Yousef
    Ali Mohamed
    Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

were more instrumental in 911 occuring than osama bin laden, as they had devised the original Operation Bojinka years prior t0 911

12. junglisthead

lol ! so you hound maphi and yet here i am, posting info, you blatently ignore .... i know!!!... how about you throw in a fake moon landing quote again... or something, to deter the evidence i present

13. junglisthead

did you know twa 800 and flight 587 and egypt air 990 all resembled incidents of ramzi yousefs original idea to take down planes? and yet none of that was ever brought up into discussion ?

bin laden .. was just a figure head

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

the ' kill lists ' i've seen regarding people, scientists, and journalists, that have had info, or were going to release a book that , if released, would be a very bad thing to Government ( and presidents past, present and future ) , met their maker in the most unlikely of ways.
    for Air Planes being regarded as the safest way to travel, there sure are a hell of a lot of people who've been killed.

15. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Certainly.

A good model is a criminal gang. The Don may not be aware of all the details of everything - by design, as part of prudent organizing principles. He does, however, bear ultimate responsibility for the actions of his underlings.

Remember, sometimes a Don is in hiding or on a beach somewhere - but the organization he built is still out there doing shit, and so the buck stops with him.

But its the lieutenants and foot soldiers that plan and execute most of the dirty work.

Am I detecting an evolution in your theory of what happened junglisthead?

Am I right to guess you are seeing AQ as a real organization and OBL as all real, but perhaps still a front/controlled from the back-end by NWO/American interests?

16. junglisthead

you mean veteran pilot,and former government "special activities" contract pilot..... and author

philp marshall who not only committed suicide but killed his two teen children and his dog ... months before releasing another book

while his previous novel " the big bamboozle' he claimed
    when writing it, Marshall believed that his life was in danger because of the allegations involved.

Questions Raised on Author's Suicide-Murder Finding

17. junglisthead

you have no clue what i think

i have devoted more time on al qaeda, and bin laden than you could imagine, stemming back way prior to 1998 nariobi embassy attacks, i was on their websites analyzing data with others on mirc and eventually itshappening.com website

i see this organization as a front that was created during the afghanistan war and has somehow always been in the forefront of some american policy foreign or domestic

hey look al qaeda is stealing syrias chemical weapons...

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

yeah i believe he's one of them.
    doesn't even come close to scratching the surface of who's died, and what links they had to the Guv.

19. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

the war on terror.

20. junglisthead

muslim brotherhood is the foundation of al qaeda and yet, we have america doing business with muslim brotherhood

Obama Paves Way to Arm Muslim Brotherhood-linked Regime in Somalia

Gohmert: Obama has pro-Muslim Brotherhood advisers - Salon.com

just a small small portion of examples

Sheikh Abdullah Azzam
    aymen zawahiri
    Muhammad Atef

all original creators of al qaeda and all originaing from muslim brotherhood

where is azzam these days ? the same fate that bestowed on bin laden

so was 911 mere incompetence ? ... i dont think so .. too many roads lead to
    a bigger situation

21. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

i'm tempted to post the lists...but it's going to be a HUGE long thread. all are in point form. dunno if i should, as i've only done my ' homework ' on say a dozen or so of the names. would that be enough ?

22. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

oh, forgot about this one...Raytheon was on the 91st floor of the WTC building that was hit on the 91st floor. how was the office completely empty ?

23. junglisthead

it seems everytime that a major " al qaeda " figure head was gaining prominance they would suddenly be captured, or killed

and yet bin laden remained unscathed

zarqawi the ex leader of al qaeda in iraq had a huge falling out with bin laden and actions in iraq, and surprisingsly zarqawi was killed soon after, his location revealed after months of pursuit

azzam was the leader of al qaeda and was killed, only for bin laden to take the reigns

just a brief example.... nothing is a coincidence

24. junglisthead

pratik i have given you enough for now to piece it all together

think" fast and furious "on a larger scale

25. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

That's why I asked, down boy! ;)