• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Martha Stewart found guilty on all charges!

deep

TRIBE Member
fucking jawesome. I'm looking forward to seeing all these people (enron, kozlowski, etc.) strung up by their balls

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I hope she decorates her cell nice.

Little floral arrangement to keep her company while she gets sold off to be someones little bitch in prison.

Or

they could get her to make the dinners in the prison kitchen, plus a little pot pourri on the tables in the mess hall won't hurt.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
I hope she decorates her cell nice.

Little floral arrangement to keep her company while she gets sold off to be someones little bitch in prison.

Or

they could get her to make the dinners in the prison kitchen, plus a little pot pourri on the tables in the mess hall won't hurt.
if they televised it, it could be the biggest reality show ever.

i'd watch it.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Peter Bacanovic (broker assistant) guilty on 4 of 5 Charges.

Beat the manufacturing false documents charge.

Martha's stock, Sears, KMART are gonna get smacked.

tayo

TRIBE Member
they better watch out. if she can make a decorative candle holder out of bottle caps she can definitely make a bomb out of prison cutlery.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
WOW, i guess its good to see that money cant always buy freedom.

On that note please dont give them any more reality tv ideas, its enough already.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
5 years per sentence. Sentencing on June 10th.
She's facing a maximum of 20 years if the charges stick.

Lawyers will appeal.

Someone shorted 500,000 shares of her company at 2:25 pm today. They're gonna clear $1,000,000 when that stock plummets when trading is resumed.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I love it, looks good on that greedy bizsnitch

Martha Stewart found guilty on all charges
Last Updated Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:12:52
NEW YORK - Jurors found domestic diva Martha Stewart guilty Friday on all four counts in her stock trading case.

In their third day of deliberations, the jury of eight woman and four men said Stewart guilty on one charge of conspiracy, one charge of obstruction of justice and two charges of making false statements to investigators.

Stewart could face up to 20 years in prison, but U.S. sentencing guidelines could reduce that to about one year.

Written by CBC News Online staff

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I hope this doesn't affect the prices of her wonderful wares at Wal-Mart, I'm looking to redo my whole house.

Maybe she'll come out with some jailbird motif's.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
fucking jawesome. I'm looking forward to seeing all these people (enron, kozlowski, etc.) strung up by their balls
Sad to say it, but I think those fuckers will walk. Kozlowski while far less public or well known compared to Martha moves in a different stratosphere of contacts and connections than her. He knows some heavy hitters who were involved in off balance sheet financing for TYCO. They'll pull strings to make sure their names stay out of the court or the paper. I'd like to be wrong.

NEW YORK - In the news this hour, a judge dismissed a count of enterprise corruption against former Tyco International Chairman Dennis Kozlowski and the company's former chief financial officer, Mark Swartz.

The charge, which carried a sentence of up to 25 years in prison, was one of the most grave accusations in the 33-count indictment that accuses the men of stealing $600 million from Tyco (nyse: TYC - news - people ). Jurors begin deliberations next week on the remaining charges against the onetime business heroes. Those charges include grand larceny, conspiracy, securities fraud and falsifying business records. Both men deny any wrongdoing.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
NYSE is saying Martha Stewart Omni Media is going to open at around $8 bid / $10 ask.

The shorter just made about $4,000,000. Holy fuck balls that's a nice days work.