• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Marky & Sparky's Smokehouse is looking for Line cooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Prep cook wanted

Looking for a prep cook for my kitchen. If any of you have at least 1 year experiance please stop by my location (520 Annette St.) and we will do a interview.

Marky =)

octo

TRIBE Member
i popped in there on my home a couple of weeks ago. it was just before closing. got some pulled pork, ribs and fries. good stuff!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
THis is you!!! so sick I past by it a week ago and someone ran out a Menu to me because they saw me staring and drooling ....very cool I cannot wait to try this place!

I'll ask if I know anyone also...lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
If you liked the food you can always go on Yelp or Urban spoon and tell the world how much you liked the food.

Yelp hasn't been nice to us, and seems that all the positive reviews have been filtered out for some odd reason.

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
It's very sad but since you have actual chef's loving your food and giving you good reviews, I wouldn't be too worried.

The good thing is when you Google your reviews there is a ton of positive stuff out there.

Keep it up!

you should sponsor the Tribe BBQ! You need to get a traveling pit!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Yelp is a community where the more you post the more credibility you gain and your reviews are filtered less and less. Only 1 person of the many filtered reviews has more than 10 posts.

That said you do have a 3 star average (which is "A-Okay") and many other good restaurants have the same. The good news is that since you're new, as you continue to get better with whatever growing pains you encountered out of the gates that drew disappointment, then surely more of the 4 star reviews will come and you'll be a 3.5 average and beyond. Its once you slip below 3 stars you really should worry.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
LOL... we are getting some great reviews from a lot of publications that's for sure.

Not to worried about Yelp however it's sad that they get away with the scam they try to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.