• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mark Hawkins @ Pure Filth

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Alot of this guys productions I find are either boring or just an old good chicago track ripoff but this set is pretty good...it's got an isoprax rating of about a B+. It could use a bit more variety but other than that it's tons of stuff I love to hear and play. If you think landstrumm and vogel crossed with tons of denham and other black nation/sonicmind stuff then you're on the right track.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/happydommo/mp3/MarkHawkins_PureFilth.mp3

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
I've listened to the entire Black Nation catalogue, as well as the Vice stuff he did on Tresor, never liked it, but that's just me I'm a picky dicky too!!

odbx

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
picky dicky's unite!

the Life force ep is one of my favorites of his and the revenge of the madman on Mechanism Industires...Life Force is where it's at though. Drought #1, it's in that hawkins set....deadly.

you NEED to hear his ep on Parasound as well. All four tracks are killer. two are hard as nails and freaky deaky and two are deeper than deep with some of the oddest filtered samples I've ever heard....GREAT EP!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders