• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Marijuana March... Saturday

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
does anyone have the details on this?
apparently i'm getting stoned in front of city hall this weekend...

sounds right up my alley.
duuuuuuudes.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

philly

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
does anyone have the details on this?
apparently i'm getting stoned in front of city hall this weekend...

sounds right up my alley.
duuuuuuudes.
it's shitty that i have a work thing to go to this weekend, because i'd join you. here are the deets you'll need: Canabis Week

"Parade down Yonge St! over 10,000 ppl attended this annual festival last year. A celebration of Cannabis and Hemp culture combined with the call for politcal reform to our prohibition laws. Vendors, music and tonnes of entertainment. A beautiful day to celebrate 420 with all of Toronto and the WORLD."

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
it's like the mothership has landed and invited me on board.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

free to smoka da weed: because it's probably just as bad as cigarettes and booze.:rolleyes:

s1k

TRIBE Member
there's is a dj booth set up for this with sean miller, kenny g, bedouin sound clash....and an after party at 99 sud!!! sick

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taro

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
it's like the mothership has landed and invited me on board.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

free to smoka da weed: because it's probably just as bad as cigarettes and booze.:rolleyes:

that's okay, you can 'do' those there too - just be careful about the booze - copsy's no likey

Kinger

TRIBE Member
I don't smoke pot (it's too natural) and it's not like I can put it in girls drinks on dates. I may still check out the stage though cause there's alot of wicked DJ's playing and most likely won't be much competition for the one good looking girl that may show up that has showered in the last week.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
for Saturday....

DJ’s for the event and after party will include Eon & Jay of Bedouin Soundclash, Sean Miller, Kenny Glasgow, Spence Diamonds, Manzone & Strong, Simon Jain, Marty McFly, Gryphon, Simmz, Brent Hayward, Greg Goldsack, Chris Avila, Nitin and Ollie Mac.

Live acts will include ILL Scarlett, MIC Perry, Irie Band, Two Stones Throw, Dr. Payne and the Disease, Corrupted Nostalgia, Tripping Hazard, Flatspots, Pleasing Mary and more. MC’s Watermelon and Flipside will be joined by fire spinners, belly dancers, and tribal dancers rounding out our best entertainment lineup to date.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Wooo, I only work til 3 on saturday afternoon, so it looks like I'll be stoppin' by shortly after...(all about the rollerblades...)

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
Wake N Break.

Thats my timeslot:
South Stage 11am- 12pm.
Afterwards will be a band.
At around 2:50 ( respectfully 4:20 newfoundland time )
Im off too a wedding :O
But after the dinner
coming back to spin one of the various after parties.

The weather looks promising also.
Heres the info I have
cya, Marty.
http://www.cannabisweek.ca/day.html

Queen_s_Park.jpg

Last edited:

melody

TRIBE Member
had a great time there but isnt it funny that the weed march map has nothing in the legend? That was the printed one they handed out! hahaha

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
^^it was a scavenger hunt.
you were supposed to return the filled sheet to the burnt out hippy by the main stage (point A on the map) to receive a special prize.
old-hippies.jpg