• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mardi Gras 2.0 (2005)

nusty

TRIBE Member
Well this was my second mardi gras in as many years and truely had a blast once again. It's not hard to have a good time in a place thats nice and warm (compared to here), encourages drinking at hour of the day, encourages showing breasts and lets you wear multi-coloured beads without questioning your sexuallity.
This year was kind of bittersweet to start with since I was excited to get back down to New Orleans but was dissapointed to be without my group of buddies from last year who made it such a great trip. This year I took a bit more of a relaxed approach, only really partying on 3 nights. The crowds seemed to be far less numerous than last year, I'm guessing partly due to interference from super bowl weekend, but if anything it was a blessing since I could actually walk along bourbon street instead of body suffering it!
Of course the usual tits, cock and ass came out in full force in the French Quarter and they were plentiful for anyone who cared to look, photograph, record video...etc. Surprisingly the Girls Gone Wild crews were no where to be seen this year! (There were about 5 crews of them working bourbon street alone last year!)
I hit up lots of small town parades in towns such as Raceland and Lockport and Thibideaux along with the mega krewe parades of New Orleans and caught an estimated 40 pounds worth of beads which came in handy back in on bourbon street later on. ;)
The food and hospitality were second to none and I loved every meal of fresh crawfish, shrimp, catfish, redfish, alligator stew and gumbo that I could manage to stuff into my now currently budda shaped belly.
Happy Mardi Gras and you can bet I'll be back again next year.

------------------------------------
And yes this thread is *almost* usless without pics which is why I will be posting them up shortly within the next day or two once I get a bit closer to being caught up on work.

ian

TRIBE Member
I stayed in the French quarter during Mardi Gras one year (there for work) and I didn't notice it was going on. Isn't that <goldmember>veird</goldmember>?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
My gf is coming back this weekend from N'awlins. No doubt she partied like a rock star. Hopefully she has some pics of the festivities.

KiX

TRIBE Member
<3 yaaaay jumbo cups ;) glad you had an awesome time mister. bring me with you next time mmmk?

=tina=

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiX
<3 yaaaay jumbo cups ;) glad you had an awesome time mister. bring me with you next time mmmk?

=tina=

mmmmmK! :)

and yeah I got you a few more big cups. (although I still have to give you the ones from last year) ;)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

nusty

TRIBE Member
Some beads that my girlfreind and I caught during one small town parade.
[/URL][/IMG]

the other beads that didn't fit on us from the day....

The Famous Pat O'Brian's the home of the Original Hurricane
[/URL][/IMG]

Brandy and I enjoying a said Hurricane.

click on images to see larger ones...

nusty

TRIBE Member
get your drink on one side, your cajun food on the other.
[/URL][/IMG]

bourbon street
[/URL][/IMG]

fear god, you evil sinners!
[/URL][/IMG]

bourbon street
[/URL][/IMG]

nusty

TRIBE Member
New Orleans... home of the 32 ounce 2$ beers!

Razoo's on Bourbon

one pair of out of focus tits just to tease you.

my dad's pet 'Felix'

my new shirt to remember this whole trip by.

more tits may follow shortly...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories