• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

March Madness 2016

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
All goes here.

Due to various reasons, I haven't really followed basketball at all this year. I don't have cable, but this is still one of the best things in the sporting world and I'll find a way to tune in!

Stop Bill C-10

futronic

TRIBE Member
You should be able to stream most of the tournament online. But, more importantly, it means March Madness Brackets and the Tribe fantasy pool!

I sent a reminder email out to all previous players - please let me know if you didn't get it. Here's the same info:

CBS Sportsline - Tribe/TBK Fantasy Pool

It's that time of year again. Are you ready for the madness? Our CBS Sports Bracket Pool, tribe, is back for the 2016 tournament.

This is the 14th Annual Tribe March Madness pool. I managed to take the title back last year after several years of poor performances and hope I can go back-to-back, but I know Luciano, leafbud, and others will be trying to take it home again.

Picks must be in by 10am this Thursday, March 17th, but I strongly recommend all picks are in well before then because servers get busy.

Group Name: tribe
Group Password: tbk

People that have played in previous years can just log in and make their picks. If new players can't get in, please PM me with your email address and I will email you an invite.

Good luck!

-- Jay aka Fut

futronic

TRIBE Member
Good to see some people got their picks in. Only a couple hours to the deadline!

Best of luck to everyone.

-- Jay aka Fut

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
this Little Rock / Purdue game is bananas.
2nd OT.

Yeah, quite the game and LRA deserved to win. I've never been a fan of the style Matt Painter coaches at Purdue. He's a great coach, but the style he pushes is dull as dushwater.

As an aside, what the fuck is Kenny Smith wearing?! Cripes!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
With the Spartans out my bracket is officially busted and I can kiss away my $20 entrance fee...Couldn't care less though.

I fucking love this tourney!

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Kansas looked awesome last night and Ellis is proving to be perhaps the best player in the tournament.

Just settling in to watch tonight's action.