• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

March Madness 2015

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
I have tickets to the games in Seattle this weekend. We might even drive down to Portland for the Saturday games.

This is one of the best weekends in sports every year.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
All three sessions:

Session 1
N Iowa vs Wyoming (10:40am)
Louisville vs UC Irvine (1:10pm)

Session 2
Iowa vs Davidson (4:20pm)
Gonzaga vs N.Dakota St (6:50pm)

Session 3
TBA
TBA

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
All my family is from 20 minutes outside Iowa city. So big hawkeyes fans. Hope they make a good little run.

Have fun.

Share pics if you take any.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
All three sessions:

Session 1
N Iowa vs Wyoming (10:40am)
Louisville vs UC Irvine (1:10pm)

Session 2
Iowa vs Davidson (4:20pm)
Gonzaga vs N.Dakota St (6:50pm)

Session 3
TBA
TBA
Lucky bastard! How much did that run you for? I haven't been since 1995 in Salt Lake City and it cost me a whopping $23.50 because I was a student! I saw the first two rounds just like you are going to.

Nothing quite equals this in terms of sporting amazingness. The only things that I can think of that are close are the World Cup and the Olympics in terms of scope and intensity.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
I saw Maryland, Gonzaga before they were big, Temple when John Cheyney coached them, UConn and a few others I forget. It was amazing. Back then the Internet wasn't really a big thing, so people had radios and portable TVs in the stands! Haha. I got in with the UConn boosters and got all kinds of free UConn gear. Enjoy yourself!

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
Lucky bastard! How much did that run you for? I haven't been since 1995 in Salt Lake City and it cost me a whopping $23.50 because I was a student! I saw the first two rounds just like you are going to.

Nothing quite equals this in terms of sporting amazingness. The only things that I can think of that are close are the World Cup and the Olympics in terms of scope and intensity.
A guy on my football team had a presale code last May. You didn't know what seats you would get, but you could buy up to 4 tickets. It was $200USD for all 3 sessions. Works out to $33/game.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
A guy on my football team had a presale code last May. You didn't know what seats you would get, but you could buy up to 4 tickets. It was $200USD for all 3 sessions. Works out to $33/game.
Still not a bad deal when you think about it. Doing the first and second round is a great way to fill up four days with basketball end to end.

Once again, I'm about to go on my yearly bitchathon about TSN's crappy coverage. The Ohio State vs. VCU game was close within the last four minutes and they didn't switch over on ANY of their feeds until 4 seconds left in overtime no less. Bizarre.

It just angers me that TSN seems to think that the only thing people watch in this country is hockey and curling. How are our viewing options on TV still so limited? Just make a fucking TSN hockey channel and be done with it! Cripes! :mad:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
My Fightin' Irish went out this past weekend in what was arguably the game of the tourney thus far. I'm sad, but they nearly did it!