• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

March Madness 2014

kuba

TRIBE Member
I can't believe Buffett is giving away a Billion (or, guaranteeing it) ifsomeone gets 64/64. Good pub for QuickenLoans though.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
I can't believe Buffett is giving away a Billion (or, guaranteeing it) ifsomeone gets 64/64. Good pub for QuickenLoans though.
It's just a massive insurance policy he's taken out. The odds are so slim that someone will be able to do it that he's got a good chance that it's not going to happen. You have a greater chance of being struck by lightening than getting perfect.

That said, I do seem to recall a guy having done so a few years ago?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
a 17 year old autistic student got the first 2 rounds perfect years ago. no one's ever got all the picks correct.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Just made my picks. Only saw a few games last week, so mostly I just guessed. I have as good a chance as any to win the Billion!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
out of 11 million on ESPN 19% left after 1st game LOL

best thing going around right now is the photoshops of Craft on the ground doing the anti-mutumbo lol

him laying on cash with Huell takes the cake!

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Is it really an upset if everyone and their mother had Harvard?
ya, never really thought of it as an upset, neither did vegas. it combined two of my favourite gambling rules: "always pick at least one 12 over a 5", and "always pick the ivy league team to win one". NC State winning tonight would do me well also.

c.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Yeah I had NC State also. They choked down the stretch, couldn't make a free throw. Had they won it would've put me in a good position after the first day.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
so glad I am signed up on ballstreams.com had three games going at the same time yesterday :) can't wait until the weekend going to set up a third TV in the living room for this one

55 inch LED sandwiched in between a 42 and 32 inch LCD MADNESSSS!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Only 3 games in today my bracket is getting destroyed.
I actually had a pretty good day after the first three games. Ended up with 26-6 for round one, good for second in my pool. The guy ahead of me have Duke in the final four so I am in a pretty good position. I had Stone Cold Steve Austin over VCU, which made up for the NC State collapse.

Maui

TRIBE Member
I've been saying for over 20 years that the Big Ten is the toughest conference in the nation hands down. When push comes to shove you see who has game and it's amazing that they do so. Cold snowy climates with white boys galore.

Michigan State is my team, lookin good, but taking out the number one Florida will be a challenge. But possible. Defense and rebounding are what win games and no one has done it better in the last 15 years. A Michigan State vs. Michigan final would be my dream come true. I've hated Michigan ever since their Fab Four in the early 90's.

That Wisconsin game was something else, it's getting good.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Easily the best game of the tourney.
The Arizone Wisconsin game was pretty good. That team of white boys is pretty good, probably the most consistant team in the tournament.

Shabazz Napier is playing out of this world, MVP of the tourney so far.

If UK wins this thing it'll be pretty remarkable. Firstly, they weren't expected to make it this far. Secondly, look at the teams they beat/have to beat - Whichita St, Louisville, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida/UConn.