• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

March 13th Is looking good

Dr.Boots

TRIBE Member
DATE: Saturday 13th March 2004
EVENT: WORLD OF DRUM & BASS
VENUE: The Guvernment, Kool House, Toronto
LINE UP: Grooverider, DJ SS, Shy FX, Twisted Individual. Killa Kela& MC Trip, Frenzic, Marcus Visionary, DJ Prime. MC’s Skibadee, Question Mark, L Natural & Caddy Cad

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
yawn!

how is that different from last years? minus killa kela, who empire also brought down last year. MC's aside, all those people have been here since october!

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
marcus has already corrected that lineup on torontojungle.com.

apparently the lineup couldn't be more wrong, and the real lineup is coming soon.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I really hope so.

That lineup made me *yawn* too.

Lets see:

Roni Size
Marky b2b Patife
Bailey
Concord Dawn
Teebee

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
hey... I don't know crap about jungle..but i want to go to this just to hear what the drum and bass sound would be like in a phazon at the guvernment..

i hope that rudeboi/bad ass mofo chubbs doesn't jump me for me sneakers though.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I dont really goto Jungle parties anymore. I really can't stand the crowd, unless I'm at hooch ;)

It'll take a KILLER lineup to get me out, but I think this year is gunna be a fresh lineup, jungle parties have been pretty boring lately, seems like Mampi lives in Toronto nowadays.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
I dont really goto Jungle parties anymore. I really can't stand the crowd, unless I'm at hooch ;)

It'll take a KILLER lineup to get me out, but I think this year is gunna be a fresh lineup, jungle parties have been pretty boring lately, seems like Mampi lives in Toronto nowadays.
yeah, the hooch is now my fav. night during the week,easily...as far as parties go I don't mind if the crowd is bit spotty if the talent provided lives up to the hype(BAILEY!)...I love Theory parties but that line-up is insanely weal simply for the fact that they've all been here a shitload od times in the past year or so...gimme Matrix again or Polar :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jus me

TRIBE Member
The Hooch (above gypsy co-op) on saturdays = liquid funk --> sex and the city.

how can ya not like the liquid dnb? :p it's soo good!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by jus me
The Hooch (above gypsy co-op) on saturdays = liquid funk --> sex and the city.

how can ya not like the liquid dnb? :p it's soo good!
alright then..if you say so.

zoo

TRIBE Member
chipotle sex and the city hooch is currently the most succesful dnb night in toronto

in fact it's probably the -only- successful night

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
well.. chumps.. you are still not a real jungle head.

"my hair gives me my street cred"
-chubbs....circa 2004

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
chubbs you are not a real jungle head as I thought...... Hooch?
Not Jungle heads???...along w/ myself :p
Marcus Visionary
Tommy Illfingas
Lush
Prime
Spinz
Slip & Slide
Chase
Cable...and every one else that has played Hooch in the last few months :rolleyes:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by CIRCE (Sir C)
Not Jungle heads???...along w/ myself :p
Marcus Visionary
Tommy Illfingas
Lush
Prime
Spinz
Slip & Slide
Chase
Cable...and every one else that has played Hooch in the last few months :rolleyes:
easy there, no one generalizing this into anything more than what it is... a joke.

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
...as I hit the "submit reply" button I wondered "maybe it's just a joke..?" My bad...too many years of playing Liquid Funk to either empty or downright hostile rooms ;)

evil homer

TRIBE Member
Given that this will never happen, let's see this lineup:

paradox
young ax
tgm
breakage
equinox
asc
pieter k

klute would be pretty sweet too