• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Marc Romboy - Gemini

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
It's been out for a month or two, but I just snagged it this past weekend, and am now hopelessly obsessed. You really need to hear it on a good set of studio monitors, preferrably as a wind down to a big night out - after that it's under your skin for good.

The CD is unmixed, but the tracks are lined up in such a way as to flow almost seamlessly. It's great for either listening or mixing :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I would love to know where this was picked up as well...

I had so much fun when he was in town, great DJ...

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
It's odd how half of tribe seems to be in attendance at these parties, and I have no clue who any of you are. Anyway....

Gemini is an Import CD was given to me by a friend.

You can order it from amazon.com for $19 USD
Marc Romboy - Gemini

Or you can buy it from Beatport as 320kbps MP3 for $11.99.
If you go to BEATPORT, search for "Systematic" - That's Romboy's record label. If you buy Gemini off of Beatport, make sure you burn the CD as 'disc at once'. The two second gaps will kill the flow otherwise.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

d.code

TRIBE Member
We picked this up in wax form a few weeks ago and its friggin' awsome!

I have only 1 complaint... it should have been 3 pieces of wax and not just 2. The tunes are amazing- but the quality of the pressings leave a bit to be desired. The sides that are 45 are great quality- but the sides that have 3 tunes on them really jizz up my cum sock.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
If you spin CD and Vinyl, definately go for the CD.... the fact that it's good for listening too is the icing on the cake.

Then again, I'm not a fan of having more than 4 tracks MAX per record.

d.code

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
If you spin CD and Vinyl, definately go for the CD.... the fact that it's good for listening too is the icing on the cake.

Then again, I'm not a fan of having more than 4 tracks MAX per record.

Yeah I hear that.

Ideally I like having only 2 per record.

There is a lot pressing companies improve the quality of there wax by simply doing easy things like pressing the record backwards to the needle spins out. I used to have a record that did that that 3 tunes per side- and they sounded fantastic.