• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MARC ROMBOY @ Footwork WOOOHOOO!!

praktik

TRIBE Member
Been on a real Systematic records binge lately and just in time, here comes Marc Romboy March 25th at perhaps my favourite club going right now, Footwork!

for those of you who haven't heard much of him, here's a sample off his latest record which totally kicks ass...

Locals look solid too! Andrew Allsgood, Eliot Lazor, Mike Gibbs... should be a GREAT night of tuneage..

Surfer Joe, Adopted, ATP, Kaniz -> no excuses, I hope to see all of you there!

Gonna lose my poo over this im positive!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kaniz

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
Surfer Joe, Adopted, ATP, Kaniz -> no excuses, I hope to see all of you there!
I'll need to see - sample sounds pretty good. But, my parents are getting on my ass about getting upto St. Catharines some time soon to visit (havnt been up since christmas)

This weekend : Audion
Next weekend : Tony Rohr
Weekend after that: ...... ?????

Maybe I can do a Friday visit and return sat night for this. *ponder*

kaniz

TRIBE Member
ack, its also the weekend of my friends Birthday party - I'd try and bring him out to FW for his Bday, but he's having a big party at his house with BBQ goodness.

*ponders to find a way to fit in parents, bday, and footwork all into one weekend, while still keeping up with schoolwork*

blast!

Adopted

TRIBE Member
i will try to not dissapoint... i love Lazor, and had a great time chatting with Gibbs during/after his killer set at the promise new years gig...

Praktik, hook me up with some of Romboy's stuff over soulseek!

thinkalotter

TRIBE Member
mmmmmmmmmmm

Marc Romboy

I love that booty-shakin electro beat. Especially when it is French-German.

all those boys play great tunes so this night will be mucho gusto, mucho bailar.
Footwork has some great little parties these days...

asha

TRIBE Promoter
I really enjoyed the set that Mike Gibbs played on new years eve. Looking forward to this party for sure! :)

satori

TRIBE Member
I'm there with bells on.

This is going to be a sick sick jam, Romboy will destroy the dance floor and so will everyone else!!!!

Thanks to everyone involved with speedball, bringing Romboy over is quite the rare treat!

droops

TRIBE Member
Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster.
This event will be hype. Romboy is blazing a trail with Systematic. These records are on the forefront of well produced, foreward thinking house/tech/electro music that defies definition. I'd have to put Systematic on the same page as Poker Flat and Get Physical in therms of respect in the underground from Dj's producers and dancefloors the world over.
lazor, allsgood and gibbs + Romboy........you won't wanna miss this!
:D

lou kang

TRIBE Member
If this show's anything like the last Speedball event at Footwerk (SteveBug) it will destroy...Looking forward to getting down!!
:eek:

droops

TRIBE Member
lou kang said:
If this show's anything like the last Speedball event at Footwerk (SteveBug) it will destroy...Looking forward to getting down!!
:eek:
Bug was phenomenal.
I will agree these speedball events have been good, but too few! Seems like the organizers are really only doing high end, up-front guests.
Funny name, too. Crazy kids.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
got my tix today!

w00t!

Lookin forward to this immensely - even got two days off after so I can head out til late AND get my shit done!

It is NIIIIIICE!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders