• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mar.12- mono

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
MONO & Roxy Blu present

Greg Gow | Restructured
Ian Guthrie | Fukhouse
Lee Osborne | 2theBeat
Caspian Rabone | Polaris
Kick | 2theBeat
Arthur Oskan | Live PA
Curt Martin | Direct Beat Radio

Friday, March 12, 2004 @ Surface

that line-up looks pretty swell.
who will come dance a jig with moi?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
the 12th is Friday right?

isn't there sumthin special going on Saturday too

damn it, damn it.

what to do........yo

what to frikken do

both? perhaps ;)

but not likely

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
damn it girl, get your ass down here and have some fun with us for once.
and yes, march 12 is friday.
march 13 is saturday and mike D is playing.

so, here's what you're going to do:

friday: come to surface
saturday: come see mike d

you got it? :D

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
ya you gotta hit this up...Curt Martin is one bad ass dj,Greg Gow,Kick,Guthrie also rock the house.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

funk21

TRIBE Member
I'm there, and this time I get to dance and socialize=get drunk and make an ass of myself!!!. Greg has told me that the new equipment is in and the front room sounds fantastic. The back room(which a lot of people had problems with) is also sounding much better!!!. I'll leave all of you to decide that one. Can't wait to see LeoGirl again-it's been a long time!!.

Cheers
Ben

P.S. A little birdy has told me that some guy named Pullen will jackin it at the next Mono party!!!.

ian

TRIBE Member
Kick was awesome when I heard her after I played at Activate one night. I was really impressed. Looking forward to hearing her again. The one room will be Kick first, then Lee Osborne & myself back to back all night. The other room will have the harder techno peeps methinks (including the birthday boy himself, Mr. Gow).

This will be a fun night. . . I am attempting to stay in until this event, but with the insane quality of events that keep coming this month and next it is really hard.

PEOPLE > WHAT IS GOING ON? Are we having some kind of fantastic renaissance?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
. The other room will have the harder techno peeps methinks (including the birthday boy himself, Mr. Gow).

well actually i'll be opening that room ian and ill be playing a nice tech-house set to start the night,come and see how it's done.;)

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
well actually i'll be opening that room ian and ill be playing a nice tech-house set to start the night,come and see how it's done.;)

Will do ;)

patri©k

TRIBE Member
zeeeeen.

noway I'm missing this fucking jam. (yes, yes... it sounds all too familiar)

however, the evening has been safeguarded against any attempts to thwart my arrival... so count on me being there with a sexy lady on my arm. :)

some serious fucking DJs.

Oskan, I heard you once before and you fucking blew my mind! I hope you can deliver the goods one more time so my girl can *hear* what I've been sayin.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!

whooooooop whoooop whooooooooooooooooooooop!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
ok... I hope all the 'acts' are ready for tonight! I've got a couple other buddies gonna come and check it out later on in the night so I'm really gettin' HEXCITED!

bring on the motherfucking techno.