• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

man i was drunk at the big bop friday....

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Thanks to all my friends that came out, many who post on this board. It was a rockin' night of drunken mayhem, but it felt good to be on stage playing live again.

shouts to Mike G, Mike D, Jay from Ruby Jay, Adam Duke and his huzzah fiance, Wisedaddy, Johnny Lee and his lady, Sentence.....man i was so drunk i can barely remember who was there....ah, Vencheroooooo....

anywho, thanks for the support, and remember kids, we ARE the youth gone wild! :p

AshG

whoa!

more an orationational slice of masterpiece theatre than simple audio extravaganza; much like frolicking in a sea of pickles, this did not dissapoint.

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
i came, i drank, i laughed, i rocked. twinfold/panty raiders/wahed up dj's with instruments were pretty damn funny.

youth gone wild got old and then got wild again.

edit: hey ashG.. we joined the time but your almost 3 times the geek i am. huh.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Jonesy said:
sorry i missed it!
same, will hit the next one for sure. i have this mental picture of Lunnen on bass and the only way to exorcise this demon is to actually see the real deal.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I had every intention of going. And now that I know dreamy Joel was there I'm even more disappointed I didn't go.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
yeah!!

got there just in time for the first song. it was great to see the others out in support.

although... where did Gleeson disappear to after we got to FW?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Dude! I'm sorry I didn't make it. Sounds like it was a gong show which is exactly why I didn't come. I'm not good with cover bands and temptation of the alcoholic variety all in one night when I have to be up at 6am the next day.

Jenniflex

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
wasn't some hussy takin pictures?
If you're referring to me...yes I was. When I can find the words to explain what I saw that night, I will include the photos.

Love you Mat,

-Flex

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
there were many photo hussies...haven't seen a single pic yet, however..

Ridiculous evening....seriously ridiculous...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AshG

vench said:
yeah!!

got there just in time for the first song. it was great to see the others out in support.

although... where did Gleeson disappear to after we got to FW?
yeah i had to go home basically right after getting to footwork.
i really had second thoughts, but had to go.

shit!

maddog

TRIBE Member
buddy

Fun times as you promise.... great 80's selection. bass amp failure, everyone drunk out of there minds, thats asshole picking fights with everyone but the lot of stud dj's right by the entrance :D Nothing like a good rock show to bring back the faces

Was great to see all of you specially mat rocking the fat strings

Sorry I can't play in hamilton with you but we'll do up show very soon

Jay