• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Malaysian Airlines Crash - The Sequel

Stop Bill C-10

praktik

TRIBE Member
Which one would you say is more important: the Rothschilds or the Bildebergers, when it comes to the specific events of the latest Malaysian crash?

praktik

TRIBE Member
I mean - at this point - its probably easier just to say what they AREN't secretly behind, amirite??

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
this plane doesn't get ' shot down ' 17 years to the day of it's first flight by chance...not after another goes missing, and still hasn't been found. not when Freescale's involved with new tech that fucks with radar. not when even the Malaysian PM has links to Rothchilds.

Baters

TRIBE Member
this plane doesn't get ' shot down ' 17 years to the day of it's first flight by chance...not after another goes missing, and still hasn't been found. not when Freescale's involved with new tech that fucks with radar. not when even the Malaysian PM has links to Rothchilds.

LOL - you and the Watcher must be besties. Wait, he hasn't been around for awhile ... Maybe your alternative profile!? Dun dun dun. Conspiracies abound.

praktik

TRIBE Member
What does it matter if it went down 17 years after its first flight?

If you think about it there is a 1 in 365 chance that ANY crash would happen on this day. Pretty good odds actually so why is this significant at all?

Puma

TRIBE Member
Praktik your such a typical government bureaucrat . Your the only one who knows anything, every thing else is a conspiracy. Everyone else's opinions are not even close to being plausible .your sources are the only ones who tell the truth everyone else is laying .

Not just referring to the contents of this thread but generally his opinions on the board trough out the years .

praktik

TRIBE Member
So what part of the Rothschild connection or the "crash on same day of first flight" has your panties in bunch?

This is a message board - opinions are shared and/or challenged as a matter of course. I make no apologies for expressing my opinions and calling BS when I see it.

I earned my place here and regret nothing.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I'd also add my opinions differ greatly from that which holds in centres of power - whether you are talking about inequality, foreign wars or vice laws.

It's only the people for whom conspiracy theory has become their way of opposing the status quo that my challenge of these ideas is interpreted as though I am a "government shill". This is entirely an artefact of where THEY are - not me. The policies I support would lose people elections - not ingratiate me with the powerful.

Puma

TRIBE Member
Lot of things that start out as conspiracy theories get proven to be true once enough time passes . Some conspiracy theories are bat shit insane but not all . You were shitting on Alex jones years ago. He says a lot of nonses but some stuff sadly is true . Just like how he was one of the first ones to bring people's attention to the fact that government is spying on everybody. Not many people think that that's a conspiracy theory anymore not even the all knowing praktik.

As I sad I have not read the thread I read this last page only and I saw that praktik allready disproved everyone like most other threads .

praktik

TRIBE Member
Wrong - all Alex Jones did was incorporate the work of real investigative journalists who have been covering that beat for the last decade. People like Sy Hersh, Greenwald, Poitras , Scahill and others out there pounding the ground and creating the original work which really DID blow the lid off spying and tell us something new.

All AJ and the infowars massiv do is take that work and recycle it in blog posts and radio shows with their own insane spin on it. They are correct only accidentally - and in what vestiges of the original material remain in their recycling of it.

Alex Jones is one of the worst people in the world and everybody needs to stop giving him oxygen and the millions of dollars his fame is giving him.

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
ya, Alex Jones is a terrible example of someone being right about conspiracy theories.

he's going to latch on to every item that supports his narrative.

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
There have been quite a number of "conspiracy theories" that have become "conspiracy fact". Those who pay attention to history are those you find most open to the possibilities, which explains why some people don't necessarily believe nor dis-believe the narrative that this is Putin's fault, the Ukrainians themselves could have done it, or one of the other theories going around.

After all, when Britain was found to lie about the presence of munitions on a civilian passenger liner Lusitania whose sinking was the cause for US to enter World War 1, well, it begs the question what else are "civilized" Western governments capable of?

Secret of the Lusitania: Arms find challenges Allied claims it was solely a passenger ship | Mail Online

praktik

TRIBE Member
Lots of stuff to pick from in "real conspiracy" - Libor comes to mind for a recent financial one. Looks like pretty solid evidence the KGB was manufacturing chechen attacks in Moscow.

The list goes on.

And this latest airliner thing is fertile ground for speculation - I'm not without a little bit of genuine interest in these ideas, hence the posting of the rebel claim regarding the plane being filled with already dead bodies! That said, don't mistake disbelief in some conspiracies for a disbelief in all of them. The human condition is nothing if not messy and full of assholes.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
qEpo9MG.gif

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
There have been quite a number of "conspiracy theories" that have become "conspiracy fact". Those who pay attention to history are those you find most open to the possibilities, which explains why some people don't necessarily believe nor dis-believe the narrative that this is Putin's fault, the Ukrainians themselves could have done it, or one of the other theories going around.

After all, when Britain was found to lie about the presence of munitions on a civilian passenger liner Lusitania whose sinking was the cause for US to enter World War 1, well, it begs the question what else are "civilized" Western governments capable of?

Secret of the Lusitania: Arms find challenges Allied claims it was solely a passenger ship | Mail Online

sure, occasionally conspiracies are true. however, the vast majority of the time they're not. also, the ones that end up being true are actually plausible, no bat shit crazy theories ever get proven.

the thing that always pissed me off about 911 truthers is they missed the real conspiracy of Cheney & the CIA making up the weapons of mass destruction intelligence. that was the real conspiracy that killed thousands and cost trillions, yet has never been properly investigated.

the difference between those conspiracies is one was plausible because it required a limited amount of participants easily making up an intangible thing like "intelligence" vs the other which would require untold logistics and a large network to execute which could never keep the details secret.

so yes, is it possible that Ukraine shot the plane down? sure. is it likely? no. most of the time the obvious solution is the right one.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Lots of stuff to pick from in "real conspiracy" - Libor comes to mind for a recent financial one. Looks like pretty solid evidence the KGB was manufacturing chechen attacks in Moscow.

The list goes on.

And this latest airliner thing is fertile ground for speculation - I'm not without a little bit of genuine interest in these ideas, hence the posting of the rebel claim regarding the plane being filled with already dead bodies! That said, don't mistake disbelief in some conspiracies for a disbelief in all of them. The human condition is nothing if not messy and full of assholes.

Yeah it definitely helps to keep an open mind. I'm just surprised that people are so taken in with this media onslaught of the Western narrative, such a powerful force here.

I haven't heard of the Chechen false flags, didn't that Doku guy claim responsibility for all attacks?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
So what part of the Rothschild connection or the "crash on same day of first flight" has your panties in bunch?

I make no apologies for expressing my opinions and calling BS when I see it.
okay my bad, it was the Bilderbergs. you're right, again, as usual.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
sure, occasionally conspiracies are true. however, the vast majority of the time they're not. also, the ones that end up being true are actually plausible, no bat shit crazy theories ever get proven.

the thing that always pissed me off about 911 truthers is they missed the real conspiracy of Cheney & the CIA making up the weapons of mass destruction intelligence. that was the real conspiracy that killed thousands and cost trillions, yet has never been properly investigated.

the difference between those conspiracies is one was plausible because it required a limited amount of participants easily making up an intangible thing like "intelligence" vs the other which would require untold logistics and a large network to execute which could never keep the details secret.

so yes, is it possible that Ukraine shot the plane down? sure. is it likely? no. most of the time the obvious solution is the right one.

I think so too. Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. In this case I think it was some rebel attacking what he thought was a ukranian plane.

It's interesting though what you consider to be a "conspiracy theory" versus "not batshit". at one time no one even considered the possibility that anyone was recording everything sent over the internet. your example with cheney I think it what's happening now at least on some level: news makers constructing a story to support their narrative.

praktik

TRIBE Member
To be fair - reporting going back to 2001 was available and everyone knew the spying went way deeper - threatened resignations at the FBI, clues in some released docs and Memos...

I would say it had been a pretty widely understood the rabbit hole was deep - the Snowden revelations confirmed what people had been assuming for years. Only die hard bush and Obama admin apologists trafficked in ridicule of these d
Ideas. But heck all you needed was a subscription to The New Yorker or any major newspaper to read stories about how widespread the spying might have been.

I think it's tempting to forget that history as it makes the Snowden revelations "bigger" -and they are a big deal - but it's not as if it wasn't well known something was going on. Greenwald was posting blogs based on reporting from 10 years ago discussing how telcos were in deep with the gov.