• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

making out

why not

TRIBE Member
while my sex drive has been pretty low lately, i still get a kick from the occasional drunken make out session.
in fact, sometimes i'd rather just play tonsil hockey than actually getting naked.

anyone else as easily amused as me?

am i just being nostalgic for my teen years?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
why not said:
in fact, sometimes i'd rather just play tonsil hockey than actually getting naked.

not me. "straight to the penetrate", that's my motto!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tonep

TRIBE Member
why not said:
while my sex drive has been pretty low lately, i still get a kick from the occasional drunken make out session.

am i just being nostalgic for my teen years?

just please keep it off the fucking dance floor

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
hahahaha, i used to do it ALL THE TIME until I got told off by one dude who got so pissed that I didn't sleep with him.

hahahahahahah memories.

"ARE WE GONNA DO IT NOW OR LATER?"

HJAHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Soulster

TRIBE Member
sigh... i've been pining for a bit o the ol' making out lately. i just want to do some lip-locking, earlobe biting, bum-grabbing, crotch-frotting...

ack! teh horny on a monday!!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
hahahaha, i used to do it ALL THE TIME until I got told off by one dude who got so pissed that I didn't sleep with him.

hahahahahahah memories.

"ARE WE GONNA DO IT NOW OR LATER?"

HJAHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *SNICKER*

im all about the just making out

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Soulster said:
sigh... i've been pining for a bit o the ol' making out lately. i just want to do some lip-locking, earlobe biting, bum-grabbing, crotch-frotting...

ack! teh horny on a monday!!

are you hot ? ;)

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Mrs Peacock said:
are you hot ?
wink.gif

She's smokin!

Soulster

TRIBE Member
mrs peacock said:
are you hot ? ;)

only when my hair is straight.

but i'm a girl. not that i have a problem making out with girls, but you just said you looked forward to making out with boys, so...

*awkward moment*

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
The only problem with making out is if you start making out with a friend in a drunken haze after making the "No sex" rule.....it usually flies out the window of your car along with your underwear.

Yowza!