• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Makin' your way in the world today...

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Takes everything you've got.

Post some simple tips for getting through the day!

My tip:

When you have to use the washroom at work, flush the toilet once before you go because if it's clogged up and you didn't check before going, it's going to be a terrible mess to explain to your boss.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Shit flows downhill in the work place.

And chances are, if you are posting on tribe, you are still at the bottom of the org chart.

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
When hoping to copulate and produce offspring...remove condom from the shaft of penus and like a milshake...shake vigourously until fully saturated.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
When your company throws an open house/trade show always buy more beer then needed and score yourself free take home booze after the party is over.

ethnik

TRIBE Member
simple phrase bu which i live

everything i like to do in life is either immoral, illegal, or fattening.

Caz

TRIBE Member
if you dont want to be caught sleeping at work, keep your face off the keyboard. The indented grid pattern is a dead giveaway.

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Any questions in that involve the word 'pussy' are normally best to be answered with a smile, yes, and a nod to ensure you are giving an affirmative...This does not always work but hey, at least one will not overlook potentially enlightening experiences.

voytek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dick Justice
When hoping to copulate and produce offspring...remove condom from the shaft of penus and like a milshake...shake vigourously until fully saturated.

hey dick, it's penis...

if you're underpaid, "collect" expensive equipment kicking around your workplace and take 2-hour lunches to make-up for it.