• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

***make your best fissy face!***

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
wrong season asshole.
ohhh snapppp!!!

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Wait a minute. I might just have an idea. They'll be looking for us at Maury's right? But they won't be looking for... not us.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
ohhh snapppp!!!

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Wait a minute. I might just have an idea. They'll be looking for us at Maury's right? But they won't be looking for... not us.
i never said i was really really ridiculously good looking.
and you make no sense.
let's start some drama mamma.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
i never said i was really really ridiculously good looking.
and you make no sense.
let's start some drama mamma.

haha why dont you relax and not take things personally. Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions and call someone an asshole if you dont want drama.

Have you not seen zoolander?
 
Last edited:

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
haha why dont you relax and not take things personally. Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions and call someone an asshole if you dont want drama.

Have you not seen zoolander?
i was kidding.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Top