• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Make It Funky!!! Wicked lester and MAT THE ALIEN!!!!

melody

TRIBE Member
Mat was amazing on 2 decks wonder what they will do on 4! I heard vinyl richie is the best dj in Canada from friends in Calgary. These make it funky parties (its no secret) are manditory events in my calendar. They just keep comin up with parties that top the last one!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Great looking event!

I missed Mat the Alien last time, so it will be my first time catching him live.

Also, Vinyl Richie at Shambhala last summer was one of my favorite sets of the year, and since I can't make it back this year, thank you Farbs for making this happen on this side of the country!

And I will be able to walk to the club by then :)

Looking forward to this one.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i just think they are having TOO many parties TOO soon
it just doesnt seem like an event, more like an everyday party, i loved the anticipation of the parties

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i just think they are having TOO many parties TOO soon
it just doesnt seem like an event, more like an everyday party, i loved the anticipation of the parties

The next one will be farther down the road in late July. So you'll get your break.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
^ whatever, Jason don't need a break, he's like the 1st in line for every one :)
except maybe not this one, he'll be indulging in a little man-love on Church St.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
^ whatever, Jason don't need a break, he's like the 1st in line for every one :)
except maybe not this one, he'll be indulging in a little man-love on Church St.
why you going in drag again:p

melody

TRIBE Member
Funk funk funk! That mat the alien set from the last mif party is on the board! Im lovin it been listening to it nonstop. I wish I could play like that.

melody

TRIBE Member
Farbsie asked me to tell everyone that the elmocombo installed 3 brand new air conditioners!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY (and they are bringing fans as well) haha