• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Make It Funky-Fort knox 5!!! @ Elmo

melody

TRIBE Member
Im sooooooooooo excited for this! I was at Mat the alien on saturday and a guy was passing out preflyers. Saw Fort knox last year at the 360 and they blew my mind!technics1200 :D technics1200

Deedee

TRIBE Member
Can't wait..was at the last one at the elmo just this pass weekend... Saw FK last year..kicked my ass! Yay breaks!:p

JESuX

TRIBE Member
the last time they were here at the 360 was one of the FUNNEST nights i can recall having out in a LONG time... i will definitely be there in my dancing shoes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taro

TRIBE Member
melody said:
Im sooooooooooo excited for this! I was at Mat the alien on saturday and a guy was passing out preflyers. Saw Fort knox last year at the 360 and they blew my mind!technics1200 :D technics1200
this isn't liz is it?

will definitely be in attendance

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

melody

TRIBE Member
OMG I just found out that KING SUNSHINE is playing at this party! the news came from breakbeat .ca WOW Make It Funky does it again IN A BIG WAY!

I think I started this roll call prematurely it should definately have King Sunshine in the title.

And Taro no Im not liz. Im Melody!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
melody said:
OMG I just found out that KING SUNSHINE is playing at this party! the news came from breakbeat .ca WOW Make It Funky does it again IN A BIG WAY!
Okay, that tears it. I'll come to this. Fuck Promise.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
Whoa King Sunshine? This has potential to be party of the year, for me at least. Time to get that costume together!