• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Make It Funky @ Elmo

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Make It Funky

JESUS CHRIST
ive got no words, that was off the freaking hool
whoever the jack osbiourne looking dude was, HE FUCKING OWNED
that was retarded, kalinda, you rule
everytime i thought the tune was over he dropped some even dirtier shit

IM SPENT

- basketballjones

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
chronological order

121762832_a908962dcb.jpg

121762834_3e07239019.jpg

121762835_3b95495e3b.jpg

121762837_aca80bde71.jpg

121762838_de8bf6a2c1.jpg

121763805_30592fce2e.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sam

TRIBE Member
Wow! I don't think I've danced like that in a loooong time. King Sunshine were so solid tonight. Line up situation was a bit crazy and disorganized at the door....many of my friends did not make it inside which was a bit of a downer, but KS fully made up for it with a short but def. sweet 1 hr set with a new female lead vocalist to boot!!

They definitely set the mood for a great party full of great people and an energized dancefloor. Congrats to the Make it Funky crew who certainly made it funky and made me work up a sweat :)

Good times indeed.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Why are you guys so rowdy?

Pretty big line up when I got there, but somehow I skipped all that. Good times after getting in. Lots of familiar faces.

Last edited:

basilisk

TRIBE Member
That was interesting to stumble into for about half an hour. WTF? Totally random. Kinda crazy that I recalled one of the guys in the band from a party ten years ago.

These things happen often?

Nice seein some of you Tribers - sorry I was in such a rush and wasn't really able to stick around and talk :)

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
wow that was madness last night. Sara and Liz were in especially fine form (you guys sure bring the party! :)), and everyone was looking hot! Tunes were fantastic too, and I surprised myself by sticking around right until the end.

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
Awesome party! Didn't get there until 1am but then didn't waste any time getting started. People were jamming!

Saw a bunch of oldskool London heads out last night too!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
holy shit, that was a fucking kick ass party, dude from FKF was absolutely owning it last night, the tunes just kept getting better and better. I was 3 fisting it for a bit then just kept giving adam my beers cause i wanted to dance
that was one of the best parties i have ever been to

Soulster

TRIBE Member
first time at a make it funky jam.

King Sunshine was fantastic. What a tight tight band. I will definitely be following these guys closely for more gigs.

i had to force myself to leave at 4:15 because i had to wake up semi-early today.

suggestion: more fans needed! when my jeans get so soaked that i have to literally peel them off my body when i get home it means it was too hot!! (it also means i was having a great time) :)

nice to meet some tribers for the first time. great to party with all ya'll.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Good times! Nice seeing all the usual suspects out in full force; definitely the best part of my night was seeing the Tribe crew party it up something fierce. You guys know how to represent. :)

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Ugh.....I hate being at work after a night like that. Brain hurting. Everyone seemed to have a huge grin on their faces.....great time!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
first time at a make it funky jam.

King Sunshine was fantastic. What a tight tight band. I will definitely be following these guys closely for more gigs.

i had to force myself to leave at 4:15 because i had to wake up semi-early today.

suggestion: more fans needed! when my jeans get so soaked that i have to literally peel them off my body when i get home it means it was too hot!! (it also means i was having a great time) :)

nice to meet some tribers for the first time. great to party with all ya'll.
i had to literally rip my shirt off, i was so damn sweaty
great meeting you btw!!
that was pure madness, i dance my fricking shoes into the ground

Soulster

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i had to literally rip my shirt off, i was so damn sweaty
great meeting you btw!!
that was pure madness, i dance my fricking shoes into the ground

dude, we actually met a few weeks ago at Footwork for the After School Special! Remember? Maybe not... you introduced me to your brother and kept telling me how hot he is. LOL You were pretty drunk so i can see how there might've been som memory loss.

but it was great to cut a rug with ya. :)

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Almost closed down the joint last night but our bodies started to give way...Awesome, awesome jam. FKF murdered it, as well as Chu and Sunshine and all the rest. It was great to meet so many tribers and dance until the shirt was melting off my back.

Great vibes, great tunes, and a great crowd. The word of the day is boh.