• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Major sale at The Body Shop

sugar

TRIBE Member
I real like their Tea Tree Oil cleanser, but I can hardly even go in a 10-foot area outside their store without feeling like I'm gonna puke from the strong scents emanating. Does someone wanna check if it's on sale for me and I can reimburse them? :p

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I have the entire tea tree line (it really doesn't work on my face) do you want it? I'll give it to you for free.
I have the foam, the cream and some other biznit I think.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yeah, it says June 15 - July 5th, or while supplies last.

Anyone know what products are on sale? I'm not big on Body Shop stuff... but I could use some more smelly lotion.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am going to stop by today, because the only thing I am interested to see if it's on sale is this:

It's a light cream that brightens the dark circle area and it really looks fantastic. Without that, I would look like a racoon.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
hm. i've never really found any of the body shop's makeup to be fantastic... maybe it's time to give it a try!

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
WHOOOOO!!!!! I love Body Shop although they are discontinuing my fave Soy & Calendula face line. So I stocked up as they are all on sale. I bought some oils ($3+!!) & another burner for $3!!! The boy even bought a burner and some pomegranate burning oil. It makes me so happy when boys want their rooms to smell all girlish. Hehehe. The sale doesn't have that much stuff though. I also have a Body Shop card and it takes 10% the lowest price, sale or not.