• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Madvillian

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

bboyrds

TRIBE Member
Heard the bootleg. So far it's going to be hard to top Champion Sound. Jay Dilla's uptempo beats were a nice contrast to Madlib's production.

It'll prolly be more laid back, and Doom's lyric's will definitely be an upgrade.

bboyrds

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
hmm i've had the album on mp3 for awhile now

it's not even out in stores yet??

I'm guessing the final release will probably be different. That's what happened with the Jaylib album.

The version I have doesn't have All Caps.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
Official retail release is March 23 and yes it's different from the bootleg.

The finished product looks dope! It's got an 18 page booklet and the CD is enhanced w/ the dope video for All Caps.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
you fuckin' bet im picking up the vinyl when it hits the streets!! ...it's THAT much better than the Jaylib joint...these 2 were made to work together...

powerball 6/break of dawn combo is insane!:D ...ive even noticed that the break of dawn lyrics were on the jaylib LP too

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
This album is definitly ment to go great with the trees

and yah the official Jaylib is much different from the Bootlegg
Better sound,too

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Grabbed a copy of that VICE cd sampler that was in a few shops, has one of the (new) madvillian joints on it... dope. Funny, same cd also has a new RZA track off that prince's something album, hot beats but waaaay to much singing, hook goes on and on and on and on...

...peace.

le kidski

zorak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sugar D
It's got an 18 page booklet and the CD is enhanced w/ the dope video for All Caps.

that video is fucken aces. i wanna have mf dooms babies.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zorak
that video is fucken aces. i wanna have mf dooms babies.

ya know he'll keep the metal face ON while jackhammerin' you...just a thought;)

I can just imagine those kinds on a SP1200 when the'yre 6!