• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Madonna's summer tour

Noize

TRIBE Member
I paid...but they didn't display that message about new members not receiving the password until 4 hours after i registered.
Grrrrrr!

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
I've always been a fan, but never joined her fanclub until now. Read that the presale is only good for members before april 2nd, but I still joined anyway.

Hopefully Toronto dates are added.

MarianG

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Thanks Madge. that bitch. I guess 3 soldout T-dot dates aren't enough for her.
That said, i will be bussing it to Montreal because I would not miss this tour for anything. Sunny, Stevie, are ya with me ??

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Nope.

There are people lining outside right now in the snow for SATURDAY.
Fuck that noise.

I will try to get them later but it's a no-go. Damn.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bArHo

TRIBE Member
Got great news from my dinner buddy that she has a link to get tickets and will be trying to squeeze in an extra ticket just for me.

wooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Noize

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
I'd say your odds are about equal to The Great One herself coming to your house for pancakes and lapdances.
I used to work for Ticketmaster. I know a few tricks...i just hope admission.com uses the same system
*crosses fingers*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bArHo

TRIBE Member
Noize said:
I used to work for Ticketmaster. I know a few tricks...i just hope admission.com uses the same system
*crosses fingers*
ahhhhhhh you just totally reminded me that my roommate has a friend who works for admission too!

wooo hooo!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
It's also a Wednesday show. How the hell am I supposed to take two days off work in the middle of the week during crucial times?

Sorry homeless people, I have a pop icon goddess concert to go to in Quebec. FUCK YOU HOBOS.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
lolerskates @ sunny

it will also be during grand prix here too so its going to be fucking wild for sure

Noize

TRIBE Member
What a mission!
But it was a success.
I got 4 tickets for the Thursday show in Montreal.
weeeeeeeeeee!

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
the montreal show is the thursday of the GRAND PRIX weekend.
So book your hotels now!
and if travelling by train or bus, book them a.s.a.p. as well.

* ^ for this ivaluable info, anyone who may be selling any tickets, think of me first!

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Noize said:
What a mission!
But it was a success.
I got 4 tickets for the Thursday show in Montreal.
weeeeeeeeeee!
I live in Ottawa, and would give you FREE accomodations...if you take me to the concert :p

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I just bought the new Confessions Tour DVD/Live CD..

And I'll have to say.. I'm surprised that a fan can bootleg the tracks and get rid of all the audience sounds.. Or maybe it's a demo version for the tour?
But I seriously would rather here the produced tracks on the CD and the live stuff on the DVD.

Thanks to Dora for getting the studio version of Erotica for me. The live CD has people screaming in it.

Anyway, it was only $16 pre-ordered and has all this cool shit that comes with it. Yay DVD extras!!!

For Mo fans, it should be out at the record stores now.