• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Madonna to come to Toronto!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Confirmed! <--- yeah, right. But a dork can dream.

2004 tour!
Which is a journey through time from the 20's to the present featuring cabaret to the trashy New York clubs of the 80's.

There will be a rock version of Justify My Love, a retro remix of Deeper and Deeper and an electro version of Lucky Star!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I wish I would have seen her years ago. The concert in her hometown though was worth the drive. and the hotel we got was, welll....sweet-ass.

I dunno though. I just dun.no.
not really feeling her these days.

*hangs head*

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
I missed the Who's That Girl tour because of a family trip, couldn't go to Blonde Ambition because none of my friends' parents would let them go, and finally saw her on the Girlie Show Tour. Such a fun show. I'd never been to one of those big spectacle-type concerts before and it was really amazing. Didn't make a trip anywhere for Drowned World but was all set to for this tour...glad to hear she's coming to T.O.

~jen

acheron

TRIBE Member
Saw her Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer and Girly Show tours... Wicked performer, she is.

I don't know if I'd want to go and see her now... It'd feel too much like an oldies show or something. Christ first time I bought/heard her music was 20 years ago.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Nah, still very high energy. Drowned world was JUST under that lever. Mediocre but still fun.
I'm hoping this one will be more fierce.

acheron

TRIBE Member
oops scratch True Blue and Like a Prayer and insert Who's That Girl and Blonde Ambition. Christ, see? it _has_ been a long time. I was high at the time, I swear.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I know no one cares but I am getting more and more excited.

So the opening number's gonna be Bedtime Story. And most of the older songs are being remixed most like by Les Rhythms Digitales.

And Truth or Dare 2 is a false rumour. DAMN Entertainment Tonight.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Hey by the way, sunny, the shoes are GONE.

someone else nabbed them before you could.

(took you too long).

sorry.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i want to see her in concert sooooo bad. when i was in london, one of my friends got tickets for her last one, and she called me during the middle and i listened to it over the phone hehe. yes, i'm a loser, i know.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
she should move this to the roll calls where it belongs.

who the fuck gives two shits , other than the obvious.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I wish I would have seen her years ago. The concert in her hometown though was worth the drive. and the hotel we got was, welll....sweet-ass.

I dunno though. I just dun.no.
not really feeling her these days.

*hangs head*

Yup, I LOved her years ago. I'm not feeling her these days either. I think she needs to give it up.