• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mad Men

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
'Mad Men' episode leaked online
AMC investigating iTunes snafu
Associated Press

Aug 19, 2009, 04:56 PM ET

"Mad Men"

NEW YORK -- AMC is hoping that some quick-to-react fans of "Mad Men" don't spoil some secrets.

The third episode of the Emmy-winning drama's new season was briefly made available by mistake to holders of an iTunes Season Pass on Tuesday evening.

The cable network's executives aren't sure how many people snapped up the episode -- so far, they haven't seen it streaming online. Some details about the story appeared on the Gawker website.

AMC asked people who did get the episode to hold back from revealing details about it out of respect for fans who want to be surprised. The episode is scheduled to air Aug. 30.
AMC says it is investigating how the episode went up on iTunes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr...sion/news/e3i8db76f379a25018a97f860ab06d00807

Woody

TRIBE Member
Pretty sure Roger says "Sorry I'm late.....oh, it was THAT meeting" not sad.

Anyways, good episode.

Love Betty looking hot as fuuuuuck. Loved Draper being Draper and fucking the stewardess. And having him catch Sal in the room with the bellboy was priceless. Good stuff.

But someone refresh my memory: why is Don still there? I thought he got a big payout when the company was sold but I thought he then quit the company once Duck was installed as President?

I've just finished watching it, and I'm pretty sure he said sad meeting as well...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Do they repeat new episodes? It was a pretty good Peggy-centric ep. I love Betty smoking like a chimney while pregnant...Wonder if THAT'll bite her in the ass later.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Val, here are the upcoming airings on AMC. I believe Rogers On Demand also offers each new episode the day after it's aired.

Mon 8/24 10:30-11:32pm 55 AMCCAN
Tue 8/25 1:30-2:32am 55 AMCCAN
Wed 8/26 1:15-2:17am 55 AMCCAN
Wed 8/26 5:00-6:02am 55 AMCC

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Anything for you! ;-)

BTW, to correct what I wrote above, apparently On Demand has the episode available right after it airs originally.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i PVR'ed the episode, but it cut off the last few minutes.
it cut off when don was fondling the grass at the maypole celebration while lusting after the teacher. did i miss anything after that?

bootyhunta

TRIBE Promoter
i PVR'ed the episode, but it cut off the last few minutes.
it cut off when don was fondling the grass at the maypole celebration while lusting after the teacher. did i miss anything after that?

Not much...

Don goes back to the office and meets with Peggy about the Pampers account.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Caught the Kennedy assassination ref, but am unsure on what the maypole and the grass bit was about. maybe it's foreshadowing to an upcoming flashback of Don's childhood...

sick power moves by Don all the way through the episode