• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mad Bar's new renovation

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I went tonight to see my "boy" tonight (he's the promoter for the Thursday night) and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the new renovation has paid off.

It seems like the layout has been redesigned to accomadate the dancers. That annoying couch is gone (thank God) and there's way more room. And speakers directed at the floor = mad basslines. Nice work.

The colour schemes are also quite nice (pink lights, white walls and slick furnishings) so it's not much of an eye-sore.

I would strongely suggest everyone to go check out Alchemy, Orange Richie and the DUKES next Thursday. I can see a wicked party happening there.

Anyone else check it out recently?

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I went there last week and I have to say that I had a good time and I did like the new look.

jeremy -more my style- jive

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
We hosted a night there last Friday for the Suke Puke and the place does look a gazillion times better.

And dont kiss the giant Butt Plug couch good bye, because it is still alive and has been re-upholstered to fit the new decor.

PEaCE&MaDbArStEaDy

ChRoMe BAr

Moez

TRIBE Member
count me in for next week.

anything to see my boys Derrek, Richie Rich and the Dukes play. It has been too long.

LO shall it be a date???

Moez

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mutslaster:
ooh ooh--
i wanna go too!
lojo call me
</font>
YAH !!! Oh sara... you will get a call for sure.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Omg, I couldn't even get up this morning. I was late for class. WHY THURSDAY? Eeeeee...

But I'm still going.

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
I used to spin there when they first opened up.. Jamie C and I. Does Brian McNeil still promote there? he's from up here in Lindsay