• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Machine Gun Funk

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I have beed a fan of Barry's for soooooooo long. However the last few times have been a little dissapointing. But for him to play an old school set...man I don't wanna miss this. I have a feeling it's gonna be so good! The shitty thing is I have to work super early Saturday morning. I guess I will decide friday whether to go or not.

Maxine

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
^^^^

Man I was @ Dose Flashback in 97 @ Kaboom or News...which ever had the sunk-in dance floor. Barry Weaver headlined the set and as the bass-line of his first record dropped, this huge firecracker went off in the ceiling and the place went absolutely mental. I always have thought that that was one of my favourite entrances a Dj has ever made... and it will always remain one of my favourite moments of my entire partying career.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JEMZ
^^^^

Man I was @ Dose Flashback in 97 @ Kaboom or News...which ever had the sunk-in dance floor.
kaboom, may 1998 - wicked party!
geminigirl, that's the flyer that i have to give to you. :)
i'm kinda surprised by the lack of promotion for weaver.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
kaboom, may 1998 - wicked party!
geminigirl, that's the flyer that i have to give to you. :)
i'm kinda surprised by the lack of promotion for weaver.
Yes...that was a fantastic party! It gives me the warm fuzzies thinking about those days. I'll get that flyer off you one day Nesta! I am still undecided about tonight. I would absolutely love to go, but I have a super busy day Saturday. We'll see.:)

me

TRIBE Member
I heard barry might be dusting off some material circa Dose 3year.
Sorry I won't be there.
:(