• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

m-audio firewire audiofile 4in/6out 2496 audio interface

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I've had this sound card for years! It's solid. I just don't have a firewire output on my current setup anymore so this has been sitting unused for some time. Includes aftermarket 12v power adapter (it didn't come with one) for those who's firewire output won't give it enough juice. Inclused firewire cable.

Product Description
FireWire Audiophile is a compact, FireWire-compatible audio/MIDI interface that takes the legacy of M-Audio's award-winning Audiophile line to the next level. 4 x 6 audio I/O combines with powerful on-board mixing in a mobile package that's perfect for live performance, home recording, and digital DJ work.
Stereo headphone output with A/B switching between assignable sources allows precuing for DJs and mobile musicians--and the assignable aux bus is perfect for creating dedicated headphone mixes and effect sends. You also get zero-latency hardware direct monitoring, ultra-low latency ASIO software direct monitoring, and 1 x 1 MIDI I/O. FireWire Audiophile even has AC-3 and DTS passthrough for surround sound playback.

Features
4 x 6 24-bit/96kHz I/O
2 x 4 analog operation (RCA)
Digital S/PDIF (coaxial) I/O w/ 2-channel PCM
Digital out also supports AC-3/DTS surround sound
Headphone output with dedicated level control
Flexible software-controlled mixing of hardware and software I/O
Aux sends on all channels and aux output assign allows for dedicated headphone mixes and sends to external effects
User-assignable front-panel level control (output, input, software return, aux send)
Zero-latency hardware direct monitoring
Low-latency ASIO software direct monitoring
Momentary switch for A/Bing two software-assignable headphone sources or switching ASIO monitoring on/off
1 x 1 16-channel MIDI I/O
Power on/off switch with indicator LED
Powered via FireWire bus* or included DC power supply
Two convenient high-bandwidth FireWire ports
Rugged steel construction

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders