• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lust

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
You know that feeling you get when you meet someone and you can't get them out of your head, when just the thought of them gets you so hot and all you can think about is how many different ways you'd love to contort them and be contorted?

I love that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i have that feeling right now. it drives me mental. like being ITCHY all the time.

p.s. i can't get over how HAPPY that damn pig looks! she looooooooooves her Boss Hog.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I just got back from a tropical climate where I was wasted every day and ate like a king every night. Back to this shit weather where I have to cook my own meals and go to work.

LUST IS ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW! Don't take it away on me.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
You know that feeling you get when you meet someone and you can't get them out of your head, when just the thought of them gets you so hot and all you can think about is how many different ways you'd love to contort them and be contorted?

I love that.
I know how you feel....shitty thing is she's dating my friend.

Ahh....forbidden love sucks.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
There's a few girls that fit that discription for me right now. I love and hate that feeling though, mostly because it usually turns out for the worst.

Is you're girl local or some one you met on the trip BH?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member

I love that.
yeah well wait till that lust turns into actual feelings, and then they start treating you like a piece of shit, and your like why the fuck didnt you just treat me like in the first place instead of pretending to be all wonderful and nice and caring, then I could have just fucked you for awhile and been on my way, but now im all attached and totally vulnerable.
Fucking men.
no iM not bitter today at all :rolleyes:

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Costa Rica.

Advice: learn Spanish first. It will save you forking your own eyeballs out.
My dad fucking loves it there. He goes everytime he needs dental work done cuz the cash he saves pays for the trip.

I want to go, maybe I'll take him up on his next offer to go.