• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lunch ideas

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sk8

TRIBE Member
i am currently eating a lemon-cranberry tea biscuit.

but for lunch i am looking forward to a turkey and avacado sammich on a flax bagel.

this doesn't help you at all.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sk8
i am currently eating a lemon-cranberry tea biscuit.

but for lunch i am looking forward to a turkey and avacado sammich on a flax bagel.

this doesn't help you at all.

No it doesn't :p. It just makes me hungrier....
 

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Comisso's but you have to be part of the Italian Mafia ;)

.... and they're riceballs like he said.

And get some "NNNUUUUCKKKEEE" while you're at it.

pr0nstar :D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Today I have leftover chicken fajitas that I made last night. I only brought enough for myself though, sorry.

I suggest Quizos. They're expencive but good.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I just ate the yummiest plum on earth.
So juicy and sweet!

now, I shall eat my avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce, cream cheese, mayo & pepper sammich on a flax seed bagel.

yes, healthy is the key here.
 

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Nesta
riceballs stuffed with tomato sauce, peas and cheese. that's what i have. :p

hook a brother up Nestore.

I am currently eating an apple, a green one to be exact.


vench
 

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I just ate the yummiest plum on earth.
So juicy and sweet!

now, I shall eat my avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce, cream cheese, mayo & pepper sammich on a flax seed bagel.

yes, healthy is the key here.
When you make a sandwich with avocado do you slice it in big chunks or mash it and spread it on the bread. I've never tried it but it sounds yummy.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
I think i'm going to have my favourite today.. GYROS!

you and me Stuffin!
I fucking totally appreciate the Gyros!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Dr Funk Poonany - depends on how "ripe" the avocado is, sometimes its super mushy and soft in which case, yes, I just spread it around the bagel. slices work too though.

it's a personal decision. :)
 

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I just ate the yummiest plum on earth.
So juicy and sweet!

now, I shall eat my avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce, cream cheese, mayo & pepper sammich on a flax seed bagel.

yes, healthy is the key here.

spooky.

i also have a plum to go with my sammich on a flax seed bagel also containing avacado.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sk8
spooky.

i also have a plum to go with my sammich on a flax seed bagel also containing avacado.

SYNCRONICITY!

hahaha

not really, but I wanted to say it.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top