• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lunch Ideas?

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
It's not often that I resort to tribe for food ideas, but i'm starving and have no idea what to get for lunch.

I'm at Yonge and St. Clair, and wish NOT to have the usual deli sandwiches and foodcourt shit.

Any help?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
i don't know any (and haven't seen any) around the area...can anyone recommend?

good Sushi place right across the street from The St. Clair Center on the west side of Yonge...one block North of St. Clair.

JMan

TRIBE Member
There are some good places on the West side of Yonge south of St. Claire... great Italian place (name escapes me) about 2 blocks south.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
ROTI!!!

I got back 5 mins ago from Island Foods... Doubles.. wikked... Roti... outstanding... Ting.. off the hook... cute girls making the roti... awesome.... hot sauce... where it's at....

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dstarr
ROTI!!!

I got back 5 mins ago from Island Foods... Doubles.. wikked... Roti... outstanding... Ting.. off the hook... cute girls making the roti... awesome.... hot sauce... where it's at....

There's one up at Yonge & St. Clair?? I just got back from having my channa roti @ the Dundas & University one...

dstarr

TRIBE Member
I was at the Island Foods at King and Dufferin.

Funny thing is that I work at Jarvis and Richmond and that seems to be easiest and fastest location to hit... Just jump on the ole' Gaadnah and I'm there in like two mins.... chowing down in 5 and them back at work 20 mins later.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
thanks to JAR - went to Tamaka Sushi - for $7.81 i got the lunch special : miso soup, salad, mixed veggies, 3 pcs of salmon roll, teppanyaki beef + rice, and fruit for dessert.

:)

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JMan
There are some good places on the West side of Yonge south of St. Claire... great Italian place (name escapes me) about 2 blocks south.

terroni? a fave of mine.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Fillmore
Bring a lunch from home much easer and you save money which we all like right ?:D

yeah, but that takes effort.

effort sucks.

carrying it around is also a pain in the ass if you don't drive.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
this isn't a "what are you eating today, vinder" thread.

that vinder from tribe, not so hot right now! :p

just like your ass before the swedish doctors, right? ;)