• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lululemon & T5S top, Matt & Nat and Miss Sixty purse, etc.

starr

TRIBE Member
Alright so I'm selling some more stuff and posting a few things that didn't go last time. Please post in here if you're interested as my PM box is almost full, but you can PM me if you must.

Lululemon top, it's probably a 4 - $35
I think it's meant for outdoor running. It is that wick away sweat stuff, and also has a small zip-up pocket on the back for you keys or ID. There's also perforated holes under the armpit area. I've worn it maybe 3 times. It's not a full zip up...it only zips down to where you see the small red logo.

Adidas limited edition Missy Elliot shoes, size 7.5 - $35
These were originally $120. I've barely worn them as I own too many sneakers. Time to let them go.

St. Patrick's Day shirt from Urban Outfitters, size S - $15
Never worn. Oooooooh.

Anne Hung mini-skirt, size S - $20
Cutest skirt ever. If I was younger I'd still be wearing this <3

Garage black corduroy skirt, size S - $15
Also so cute <3 (Sorry about my super bright flash, but it's definitely a BLACK skirt)

Triple 5 Soul Top, Size M or L - $10
Never worn.

DKNY top, size S - $5
Could make a great gift for that label whore of a friend.

Matt & Nat bag - $30
Gently used. Cute, but it's just sitting in my closet gathering dust.

Miss Sixty purse - $25
Suede and super cute. Used once or twice max.

Karv top - $20
I'm waiting to hear from someone on this, but if they decide they don't want it I'll let everyone know. It's never been worn.

starr

TRIBE Member
starr said:
Alright so I'm selling some more stuff and posting a few things that didn't go last time. Please post in here if you're interested as my PM box is almost full, but you can PM me if you must.

Lululemon top, it's probably a 4 - $35
I think it's meant for outdoor running. It is that wick away sweat stuff, and also has a small zip-up pocket on the back for you keys or ID. There's also perforated holes under the armpit area. I've worn it maybe 3 times. It's not a full zip up...it only zips down to where you see the small red logo.

Okay so I checked at home and the Lulu top is a size 8, not 4. Yay?

And the Karv top is on hold for now.