• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lukefair

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
G-man, that site looks fucking kick-ass dude! Congrats to you guys, awesome feel and interaction with the site. I particularily like the oversized Luke heads in all the different backgrounds. Good to finally see a comprehensive site with tour dates and mixes available...keep 'em comin' bro!

CZ

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
i forgot to say thanks to tara for sending me the link --- i think there needs to be some fur coat action going on in that website :)

nice work though & looks smashing...

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
that's an awesome site!

lacking a bit in content.. but that will come over time... but ya.. looks great!! c :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
bravo, bravo!!

I LOVE the Luke Travolta and Luke Preisley, lol.

What a fun, clean, stylish and clever site. Definitely worth revisits for great new beats. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DINGER

TRIBE Member
Am i the only one who hates the site? I can't be. I'm all for creative but i found it distracting...I don't mean to dis anyone here - each to their own i guess.

PS...still love the beats so keep 'em coming.

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
So Lo said:
Shouldnt there be a set by Luke in Toronto as celebration for his new site?
Hear hear!!!

It's a fun site esp. compared to what it used to be before, lol.

SKIB

TRIBE Member
love the site and can't stop listening to the mix! where the hell does luke find these tunes?!

coleridge

TRIBE Member
DINGER said:
Am i the only one who hates the site? I can't be. I'm all for creative but i found it distracting...I don't mean to dis anyone here - each to their own i guess.
Blasphemy!

Carefull, or you'll bringthebeatdown.

SKIB

TRIBE Member
DINGER said:
Am i the only one who hates the site? I can't be. I'm all for creative but i found it distracting...
what's so distracting about it? do you have ADD or something?