• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Luke Fair @ Up

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I really want to make it to this event, and I'm going to try to book the next day off work! Whoo hoooo!! mid- week partying for me! :D

ian

TRIBE Member
I am going to come because I am really interested in hearing what good progressive house sounds like. Luke gets props from my friends that like that sound, so I am interested in checking it out.

-ian g.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ian
I am going to come because I am really interested in hearing what good progressive house sounds like. Luke gets props from my friends that like that sound, so I am interested in checking it out.

-ian g.

luke's stuff is definitely housier! not at all something i would call prog....can't wait! we're in for a treat for sure!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
do pigs roll in their own shit?

I'LL BE THERE!!!

With a big thank you to Lee and Mike D for keeping the AA meetings scheduled for wed. God bless you sirs.

Peace. D

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ian

-ian g.

Ian, I think he's more 'house' than prog. He'd be right up your alley.

Cheers,
JK

c|dub

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know if this thing is still happening? No flyer in events section, and Luke Fair isn't listed in Eye. If it's still on, anyone know his set time? Thanks.

c|dub

ThePlunger

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by noodle
Where is Up Lounge and what time does Luke go on?

I'm interested in checking this out....

133 John St. (Upstairs at Al Frisco's Restaurant)

Luke will probobly come on around 11:30-12.

Matt

dora

TRIBE Member
yeah Matt!

I love Luke Fair! He's quickly moving up my books, just under MattC...

cool, thanx for the info!

AshG

just for a change of pace, i think i'll hit up this jam.

from all accounts, this supposed "up" lounge wednesday night thing is the shizzay.

no drizzle on ma nizzle.
fo shizzle.

ma bizzle.

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
cheezwhiz...it's never too late...you only live once

I'll be there celebrating my b-day so see everyone there!

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ KWE
I'll be there celebrating my b-day so see everyone there!

damn, I was gonna take a break this week.

.......I guess I could pop in for a b-day hug ;)

besides, I'll have my ass kicked if I don't at least show my face and my car should be fixed today so I guess I have no excuses.

See you there :)

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
Yay! Birthday Martini for YOU! :D

You're on girl...finally I get to meet you...and I'll have a camera too:) DJ SENSEi will be there...well he better be or I'll kick his ass too!

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ KWE
DJ SENSEi will be there...well he better be or I'll kick his ass too!

YAY :D

.............hmmmm, maybe he'll bring his lovely wife too??? It would be nice to see her, I haven't seen her since the wedding. :( my bad I suppose, I've had many invites up to the new house. She will be out Friday right SENSEi?????