• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Luke Fair Spring 2004 Promo Mix...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

shylock_one

TRIBE Member
I've given up on this board. I felt bad for joining up just for the mixes (It was like joining Columbia house for the free cd's and then realizing, 'damn i have to buy 7 more cd's?') and I really wanted to participate but the board just lacked the action.

(well that and I still couldn't figure out how to download mixes)

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
True enough, the board is a little eratic but there is a ton of cool information; tracklists, cue sheets, international event info etc. There are a lot of ways to contribute then to just look for a gab session. Its worth it for the incredible mixes they offer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
f*wk...!!! i'm about 12 minutes in & i don't recognize one tune yet...so phat !!! (my new word to wear out for 2004)... :)

jc

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
ok...i skipped through about 10 minutes, but what a way to end the mix...one of my favourite tracks right now!!! (but please remind me of it's name...)...

Viceroy

TRIBE Member
ahaha, I started reading this thread at the 22:00 minute mark and heard that same funky bassline. Great job Luke. Even though I am stuck using dialup for the moment, the 9 hour download was worth it.

Keep up the good tunes.
peace,
Steve

slingshot

TRIBE Member
Wicked

The more I listen the more I love it - it is definately a grower. Seamless mxing as always and excellent flow in the programmming. Thanks Luke. Top notch.

ss

slingshot

TRIBE Member
Very "Knights of the Jaguar" -y around the 41 - 42 minute mark.

ss

p.s. What is the track you are mixing in?

tracklist possible?

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by slingshot
Very "Knights of the Jaguar" -y around the 41 - 42 minute mark.

I haven't heard the mix yet ... but it's got to be Stretch Silvester & Mike Monday mix of Paradise Soul - Wake Up.

vocal sounds like

"Wake Up, get up, I've been setup, we were funky, what the hell is wrong with that"

Special K

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djcheezwhiz
now about 22 minutes in...(my running commentary)...& one phat :) bassline...

jc

yea howells has been playing that one (a slightly diff remix) since the summer

its on his 3hr proton mix

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
is there anywhere else to find this beside mercury server?

Is the Tribe-Ftp server still running? If it is, PM me the connection information and I'll upload the mix.

Albert.

vinder

TRIBE Member
slick mix, i enjoyed it a lot at work today. not exactly a foot stomper, more of a close your eyes and groove type deal. well done luke!

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Crazy Serb
what is that track playing around 18th minute... oh god, it's just beautifull!!!!!

Micatone - Plastic Bags and Magazines (Tiefschwarz Mix)

Killer track.