• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LUKE FAIR @ fw

organik

TRIBE Member
LUKE FAIR @ fw - Dec 27th

I really hate parties during the week... but it's a good thing I have the next day off during the week of this party... so dancing shoes and drink on! i'm ready to hear some dope beats!!!

:D

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Heard confirmation from this over the weekend, and this will be the perfect holiday week party...and of course, bday celebrations for Psyrel!!!

can't. wait.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeah this looks good..

although Fair isn't really my cup of tea at all, I love the supporting acts....

Hopefully, they'll set things off a little techy!

asha

TRIBE Promoter
i am really looking foward to this. luke fair at footwork-this will be good indeed! :) his recent mix-Live@K2, Poznan is awesome.

so excited for the 27th- we'll be dancing and celebrating!

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
i'm not a luke fair fan per say... but its a tuesday... i don't have to work on the 28th... and going to footwork is sure to be drunktastical...

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Psyrel
I couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate my birthday. :D

Word, you share a bday with my dad.

I would love to hit this up but I am sure i will be busy with bday engagments DANG IT

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Tonight!

Lookin' forward to makin' my return to the comfy confines of Futwerk, and cheers to having the entire week off work!

b_02.jpg

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tobywan
Tonight!

Lookin' forward to makin' my return to the comfy confines of Futwerk, and cheers to having the entire week off work!

b_02.jpg

I thought this was on Wednesday.

Talk about losing track of days when on holidays.

See you dere.

Taro

TRIBE Member
curses..
I don't htink I"m going to be able to make this..
<Osbourne rocked last night> :(

I might be able to squeeze some late night action in, but I'm tight on money and time (I finish work at 12)

Taro

TRIBE Member
^I think it's only $5 buck before 11 or something. Besides, it's Fair on a great sound system. For that kinda money and those locals this is a great deal

hm, I just realized Osborne is spelled that way, and not Osbourne like I have always thought it was..