• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lovemusic

kyfe

TRIBE Member
solid lineup almost like an industry reunion of sorts, if I'm in town I'll be hitting this one.

Good job by all the promoters involved, I hope the party is a success

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mrtunes

TRIBE Member
well hopefully things have changed - back then he was one of the biggest names on the scene with the whole MIA craze and was probably over booked.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Nesta

TRIBE Member
room 2 is gonna be nuts! some of the freshest dance music on the planet.

SET TIMES:

Sound Academy 1 (Main Room)
10:00 PM – 11:30 PM – Felix & Gani
11:30 PM – 12:30 AM – Mark & Steve
12:30 AM – 2:30 AM – The Martinez Brothers
2:30 AM – 4:00 AM – Miss Honey Dijon
4:00 AM – 6:00 AM – Satoshi Tomiie

Sound Academy 2
10 PM – 11:30 PM – Andy Capp & Rod Skimmins
11:30 PM – 12:30 AM – Pat Mahoney (LCD Soundsystem DJ Set)
12:30 AM – 1:30 AM – Hercules & Love Affair DJ Set vs. Pat Mahoney (LCD Soundsystem DJ Set)
1:30 AM – 2:30 AM - Hercules & Love Affair DJ Set
2:30 AM – 3:45 AM – SWITCH

Liberation Lounge
10:00 PM – 11:30 PM – Jeff Button
11:30 PM – 1:00 AM – Nitin
1:00 AM – 2:15 AM – Simon Jain
2:15 AM – 3:30 AM – Joee Cons
3:30 AM – 5:00 AM – Addy

Maui

TRIBE Member
I've only made it out to a club twice in the last 5 months. This party will be the 3rd! Looks killer. :)

billy

TRIBE Member
i've read a lot of good things about the martinez brothers but have never heard them, so looking forward to that. ya, interesting having a headliner close out the night but means some goodness will be going on in the main room when the other rooms wrap up.

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
I've decided to go. Satoshi will be on rather late though.

I'm still on the fence (and running out of time). Got no issues with Satoshi being on late but hate hate hate the fact his set's only 2 hrs. That really doesn't do justice to his level of talent. So on one hand it'll be great to see him again and hang out with an awesome crew of friends but honestly, if he does a good set in 2 hrs that could have easily been great given more time then I'll end up with a case of musical blue balls!

Going to start the pre-drinking and see what I decide in 2 hrs.