• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Love Thread

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
There probably is a love thread in TRIBE somewhere, but I can't find it.. So this is the love thread...

Have you ever been in love? Once? More than once? What's the scoop?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Me, 3 times so far - each time different... However I haven't been in love in a long time.

Caz

TRIBE Member
love's a bitch alex, fucks with my head every time. When it's the real deal though, it's worth all the craziness IMO ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
several times, each time it's different, and each time it's better than the one before.

edit: but yeah, it's still a pain, and a bitch... but i'd rather have loved and lost, hurt and cried, than never experienced it at all. it makes you a stronger person and makes you who you are.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Soooooo in love with my beautiful Christina. It's hard not to love her really. She's so cute and smart and fun and cuddly. And she tames me a bit so I'm not too crazy. She's like my anchor to reality.

Still have so much love for my Ex/Best Friend Jenni. Not in love with her anymore of course, but I was for many many years. But we know we are to be the closest friends for the rest of our lives. We have a connection that can't be broken and will never fade away and that makes me happy.

I may of thought I was in love a bunch of times when I was younger but after being with Jenni, and now Cri, I know I was just a fool to think so.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I've been in love three times. They say good things come in threees, and I'll vouch for that. Having been in love, and having lost it, is something invaluable. I feel sorry for people who have never felt the ups and downs associated with the dizzying feeling of love.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
seems like 2 or 3 is a popular number.

After that we just turn into bitter misanthropes who turn to fucking indiscriminantly.

you can't fuck me if I fuck you first

starr

TRIBE Member
once and three-quarters

but both were a long time ago....over 7 years or so

i don't "miss" it though
it's not one of those things you can force
and i'm sure it'll happen again

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
ha ha, I started a love thread in 2003 (I think) could've been '04. It was great.

Jeremy - shpants - Jive handed down some great advice.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Three times. The first was great, second put me through the ringer and number three ..... I guess only time will tell how it pans out.