• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lots Of Great Live Concert Performances Here...

AVE

TRIBE Member
nice site!

if any of you want great lossless bootlegs, and like to torrent, head over to www.sharingthegroove.org

well worth it to join up(free of course), i've gotten some amazing gigs over the last few months. there's all sorts of shit, but its best to search for artists as the messageboard is probably the busiest i've ever seen.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

maddog

TRIBE Member
thanks for the heads up on this.....if ur a Z fan make sure you check out his opening set for Cut Chemist and Shadow on the FREEZE dvd

roo

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
thanks for the heads up on this.....if ur a Z fan make sure you check out his opening set for Cut Chemist and Shadow on the FREEZE dvd

roo
go peep 'ztrip live at uprock in austin Tx'

he starts with oasis 'wonderwall' with J5s 'quality control' underneath...

this man is my hero:D :D :D

maddog

TRIBE Member
when i get off work itl be the first thing i do.......
I know man!!! Z 's easily my fav party dj , I travelled down to Nawlins to see em in action and ended up chatting with him before the show:D He was super cool and tossed me some custom slip mats.....

Somebody really should bring this guy in!!!!!

roo

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

maddog

TRIBE Member
ha ha exactly.......

This chick I met one night at element was dating this "breaks" dj and she used to tell him to mix up a little , like give him some of her mashup idea's and he would tell her "You can't do that"
I just thought it was funny to hear other dj's rules and regulations:p

roojew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Forni, they are all links to external sites, the guy prolly uses next to no bandwidth of his own, other than maybe the 10k of html code the site has on it

AVE

TRIBE Member
how do they sound??

i've had a lot of trouble finding good sounding mp3s of Roses boots. they're all pretty much unlistenable.

but a couple of weeks ago i scored a lossless bootleg from 1989, and they quality is VERY nice(again at sharingthegroove.org)

I'd check these myself if i wasn't at work, but want to know if they're worth getting...........especially Spike Island

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AVE
i've had a lot of trouble finding good sounding mp3s of Roses boots. they're all pretty much unlistenable.
Usually the problem with Stone Roses live shows isn't the audio quality, but the performance quality. For such an amazing and influential band, they sure had some terrible concerts. Ian Brown sometimes sounds completely tone deaf during shows.

AVE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
Usually the problem with Stone Roses live shows isn't the audio quality, but the performance quality. For such an amazing and influential band, they sure had some terrible concerts. Ian Brown sometimes sounds completely tone deaf during shows.
agreed, Ian never had the strongest voice.

however there are some great performances(Spike Island and Empress Ballroom especially), but good quality bootlegs are hard to come by. There's also a video(officially released) of the Empress Ballroom gig that i've been looking for for a long time, without any luck.

i'll bet these are the same shite mp3s you find on soulseek.