• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lost Wallet!

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
Last night a very good friend of mine lost his wallet at E-maiL's Lucky #7 @ Flirt Lounge.

If anyone found a wallet belonging to Oliver Stubbs (his name would be on the cards contained within it) please contact me immediately. I will be checking this thread frequently.

I hope that someone with a strong ethical constitution and a sense of community picked it up with the intention of returning it to it's rightful owner.

b

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
I lost two wallets last year, which was a total pain in the ass. It doesn't take too long to get the cards back on the bright side.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
its.

and that sucks. i hope he didn't have stupid things like his birth certificate or sin card inside, cuz that happened to me and ugh...5 years later and i'm still piecing my identity back together.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
squirrely said:
its.

and that sucks. i hope he didn't have stupid things like his birth certificate or sin card inside, cuz that happened to me and ugh...5 years later and i'm still piecing my identity back together.
i feel your pain. been there (though mine was actually stolen from me) and it's a bitch trying to replace certain documentation. never do that again (keeping things like s.i.n., birth certificate, etc. in my wallet.)

d

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I lost everything 2 months ago. SIN, BC, everything.
I found it ridiculously easy to replace everything. Birth Certificates come in 15 days or it's free! (no, really.)

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
I lost everything 2 months ago. SIN, BC, everything.
I found it ridiculously easy to replace everything. Birth Certificates come in 15 days or it's free! (no, really.)
Yes, pretty easy to replace.. but anybody who has your SIN and birth certificate can 'steal' your identity.. They can purchase items, set up accounts and even buy a house under your name. A woman I work with had this happen. 8 years later and $10,000 in lawyers fees, she has finally cleared her name of all the debt incurred...and they caught the woman..

Edit: Make sure you keep the documentation on everything you had to replace..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

diablo

TRIBE Member
Lost my wallet three weeks ago, cancelled all cards, bought new Metropass.

Found wallet last weekend.